The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

How can Cena not get out of that? He didn't even kick him in the balls or anything. He just picked him up and held him on his shoulders for a good 10 seconds before F5ing him.

Lesnar's music is shit though.

He's fucking great though.

Cena loses two big feuds in a row? Lesnar can't lose his first coming back.

This is EXACTLY what the WWE need, genuine star quality at the top of the card, he's still young, he's a freak athlete, can work and can cut a promo. There's a tonne of fresh feuds for him over the course of the year. He'll draw big money and boost the viewing figures. This is the best business Vince has done for a long time. What a guy, I knew about this for about 12 hours and I'm still marking out. Brock is the man, I just hope he can stay healthy. Very, very pleased.

One of the best episodes of Raw I've seen in years overall, and a tremendous return to cap it all off.

This. :lol:

I don't see how it ties in with The Rock vs. John Cena.

Rocky's got GI Joe to promote so won't stick around on a week to week basis. Cena-Lesnar seems WAY too big to blow at Extreme Rules but I reckon they'll go that way. As I've already said, so many possibilities if he stays fit, literally could feud with six or seven different guys over the year and it'd be fresh and interesting. This is the perfect signing.

Even though it was spoilered to hell, that was still an awesome moment.

There's your WM 29 main event!

Your arse, it HAS to be Lesnar-Taker.

How long was he rumoured to be signing for?

He's only 34 - the same age as Sheamus, John Cena and Alberto Del Rio - so he could easily slot in to a long term, full time main eventer again. If only.

Any chance of Heyman coming back to side with Lesnar? That's be even more awesome!

I can see Lesnar getting the better of Cena for a few weeks and then challenging the Rock.

Lesnar doesn't need Heyman any more, he can cut a brilliant promo and did so in the UFC.

Cena saying that Daniel Bryan "owed him one" for the yes chants was one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard. The crowd was chanting for Bryan over 2 hours before Cena even showed up.

It was a desperate attempt to try and gain some credibility with the hardcores. Did anyone see that Once in a Lifetime documentary? They tried to pretend Cena doesn't care that he's loathed but you could tell it kills him.

How long was he rumoured to be signing for?

He's only 34 - the same age as Sheamus, John Cena and Alberto Del Rio - so he could easily slot in to a long term, full time main eventer again. If only.

Rumours are that it's a 1 year contract with more dates than Undertaker works, but less than what Goldberg worked. Brock will still be on Raw much more often than The Rock was.

Rocky's got GI Joe to promote so won't stick around on a week to week basis. Cena-Lesnar seems WAY too big to blow at Extreme Rules but I reckon they'll go that way. As I've already said, so many possibilities if he stays fit, literally could feud with six or seven different guys over the year and it'd be fresh and interesting. This is the perfect signing.

Your arse, it HAS to be Lesnar-Taker.

This. I hope Dindeleux is right and he just destroys random folk for the next few weeks before settling for someone. If they're giving Mark Henry and Del Rio titles shots despite being on the other brand and with the same GM for both shows, hopefully that'll end the brand split which will increase the number he can fued with even more. Excitement.

And again, yeah. It would be massive and I agree, needs to finish the show. f**k whoever Cena's wrestling.