The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Khali gets NO reaction, which is right. Because he's now shit. I say now, because WWE could have booked him to be a belting heel. But he's shit. So there we are.Khali DOESN'T get X-Pac heat. Because he's not a good wrestler and X-Pac was.

I meant that what if a face did get booed because they're a shit wrestler, isn't that bad heat?

I didn't say it was "X-Pac heat" (I'd never even heard the term until it came up here), I was just pointing out an example where a wrestler might get heat that's bad.

Dean Ambrose from FCW (who is a superb talent by the way) and had a dark match on raw on monday confronted Mick Foley

I am guessing they are going to be stepping this guy up to the main roster soon possibly with a feud against Foley at Extreme Rules. The guy is quality, hope it happens 8)

There is some quality talent in FCW at the moment

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins

Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno

Richie Steamboat

Bo Rotunda

Antonio Cesaro

Damien Sandow

Half of them will be brought to the main roster, jobbed out for months and then released most probably. However, Ambrose was the best thing going in FCW, I'm looking forward to seeing his call up. Make him a b*****d of a heel and we're onto a winner.

Is Foley in any condition to work a match? At the Rumble he was more obese than ever and could barely walk.

I enjoyed his match with Flair last year in TNA, loved it actually. He would need another heavily gimmicked match in order to avoid looking like the wreck he is, however.

I enjoyed his match with Flair last year in TNA, loved it actually. He would need another heavily gimmicked match in order to avoid looking like the wreck he is, however.

I'm sure I read in Power Slam a while back that he is far too stingy to pay for the knee surgery he needs, despite him being a multi-millionaire. :lol:

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

It needs to be noted that CM Punk calling Johnny Ace a toolbox was brilliant.

Right, what I was gonna say was X-Pac got a lot of heat. Every week. To say he was a heat vacuum is a complete fabrication. If you genuinely believe it, you either 1) need help or 2) need to go back and actually watch his matches.