The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/deanambrose1.html

Probably best described there. Haven't seen MUCH of his FCW stuff, outside of the unreal 30 minute Iron Man Match with an incredibly improved Seth Rollins.

I do know he was better at the hardcore stuff than the majority of the CZW guys. He had two amazing blood brawls with Jimmy Jacobs in Dragon Gate USA as well.

Has anyone else caught the music video for James Storm's entrance theme? They played it on Impact the other night, along with behind the scenes nonsense, and it's truly comical, especially when the guy shites it after seeing some of Storm's moves on the TV;

His Rocy IV stlye training montages for the match are Lockdown are comedy gold as well.

As was EY and ODB picking out a wedding dress; for EY.

Has anyone else caught the music video for James Storm's entrance theme? They played it on Impact the other night, along with behind the scenes nonsense, and it's truly comical, especially when the guy shites it after seeing some of Storm's moves on the TV;

I like how he has a beer ith the guy after the face off.

There's a few rumours circulating about what WWE plan on doing for next year, and apparently, this is what they want to do, although they will be chopping and changing there mind as things go on throughout the year:

Brock vs Rock for WWE title. Austin vs CM Punk. Cena vs Taker. 'John Cena said of The Streak, "I know he holds the streak near and dear but I don't see any reason for him to try for 21st. After seeing the last four matches he's had at WrestleMania, I am certainly not involved with throwing my name in that hat." '

Most of it's already been covered in this thread, but thought I'd throw it out there. Stolen from Wrestling Inc.

Some interesting facts about the Ultimate Warrior (I thought anyway)

- Over 1400 matches in his career as Ultimate Warrior including house shows

- Never lost by submission

- Only been pinned 5 times in his whole career

- Only been pinned once cleanly in his whole career

His 5 pinfall defeats:

Andre the Giant in 1988 house show Clean

Dino Bravo in 1988 house Show Interference by Bravo's manager Frenchy Martin

Rick Rude in 1989 wrestlemania 5 Interference by Rude's manager Bobby Heenan

Sgt Slaughter in 1991 royal rumble Interference by Randy Savage

Hulk Hogan in 1998 halloween havoc Interference by Horace Hogan