The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Stone Cold's Youtube Channel for anyone interested :D:

http://www.youtube.c...rokenskullranch

What a legend. He seems very genuine and down to Earth as well, top man.

In one of his Q&A vids he says his neck etc is fine, that it doesn't harm his workouts and it doesn't stop him at all when he's filming action movies etc so I reckon we will definitely see him at WrestleMania in the next couple of years. WrestleMania 30 maybe?

DDP was a disaster in the WWE. They totally ruined him straight away with that awful stalker storyline and jobbing him out to Undertaker. He was one of my favourite wrestlers in WCW, so it was such a shame to see him treated so poorly. No wonder most of the big WCW names chose to sit out their contracts in 2001.

The pop he got when he whipped off the mask was unreal. What a guy, I'd love to see him back for a few months.

With Lesnar returning and debuts of Ryback, Lord Tensai, Sandow and Ambrose with possibly a couple of more, I guesd its thst time of year we say goodbye to some guys, who do you think will go?

I think possibly: Bourne, JTG, Tatsu, Baretta, Riley

I would hope Zeke and Khali get punted but cant see it.

Ryback is just Skip Sheffield is it not?

From looking at WWE's roster on Wikipedia, I think they'll release the following -

Riley

Bourne

JTG

McGillicutty

Big Zeke

Slater

Hunico

Matt Sydal - X Division champ by the end of 2012

The pop he got when he whipped off the mask was unreal. What a guy, I'd love to see him back for a few months.

Ryback is just Skip Sheffield is it not?

From looking at WWE's roster on Wikipedia, I think they'll release the following -

Riley

Bourne

JTG

McGillicutty

Big Zeke

Slater

Hunico

Matt Sydal - X Division champ by the end of 2012

Yep, Ryback is Sheffield. I thought he looked great as part of the original Nexus, hopefully he can be a good mid-card heel. Also, Damien Sandow is the former Idol Stevens who was in a tag team with KC James and managed by Michelle McCool a few years back. I remember they had a title shot against Paul London and Brian Kendrick on a PPV.

Any of those guys on that list are probably due for the chop, which is a bit of a shame as they all have some potential, except for Big Zeke who is completely worthless. I don't know why they soured on Alex Riley so quickly last year, he was never going to be a main eventer, but he is better than where he is right now.

Riley

Bourne

JTG

McGillicutty

Big Zeke

Slater

Hunico

How in God's name is McGillicutty still in a job? Is he on Superstars or something? I've not seen him in fucking months. I'd add Camacho and Hawkins to your list.

I'd love to see Khali and Mahal released as well but I can't see it.

How in God's name is McGillicutty still in a job? Is he on Superstars or something? I've not seen him in fucking months. I'd add Camacho and Hawkins to your list.

I think McGillicutty is on NXT feuding with Tyson Kidd.

I didn't know who Camacho was and assumed he was some new guy.

I met Mick Foley.. well said 'Hello' to him outside Disney Epcot either the day after, or a few days after Wrestlemania.

He was there with his 2 daughters (Im guessing). Foley is AWESOME.

I think McGillicutty is on NXT feuding with Tyson Kidd.

I didn't know who Camacho was and assumed he was some new guy.

Ah right, forgot about Kidd as well. Can we add NXT to the list of things that need to be let go?

He's the guy who rides the bike that Hunico came down in.

Rather selfishly, I'd love to see Drew McIntyre sacked and back over here. He was excellent before and there's guys in ICW he's never met before who he could have crackers with.

Jinder Mahal is one I wanna see sacked to see what he can do elsewhere.

Any wrestlers you'd like to see return? I'd like to see the return of Carlito at some point, garners good heat and is technically sound and has a striking image to boot - if booked properly he could have been bigger than he was.