The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

My NJ Cup pick Naito into the semi finals, was a heart over head decision but it may just happen now!...

Called the NJ Cup final like a boss, so it doesn't matter how good it was since in my head i am now booking NJPW....turned out to be pretty fucking great as it happened though...colour me surprised.

Confirmation that cause of death was spinal fracture and the local authorities are looking into it. The dropkick that caused it didn't seem particularly aggressive. Here's hoping they accept that it was just a freak accident.

• 2 weeks later...

https://medium.com/@JustinRoberts/believe-half-of-what-you-see-and-portions-of-what-you-hear-296f34743af4

Justin Roberts blog on 'Connor the Crusher's' induction into the HOF.

A quite phenomenal article. I had no idea that Justin Roberts was the lynchpin in the young man's story. It would be easy to decry this as bitterness but he writes it so eloquently and without any sort of personal abuse or agenda that I can't read it as that. Such a shame that he was effectively cut out. Edited by djchapsticks