The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

What's the toilet situation like in these places, cause em...I have a weak bladder.

Aye, Glasgow has plumbing these days :P

Assuming it's Walkabout and it hasn't changed since I was in there (was actually two years ago, now I think about it) the toilets were huge and there wasn't a problem having to wait.

Aye, Glasgow has plumbing these days :P

Assuming it's Walkabout and it hasn't changed since I was in there (was actually two years ago, now I think about it) the toilets were huge and there wasn't a problem having to wait.

Ha ha what about bouncers walking in to these toilets...

Think this is the place for this. Have been off work this week, so been watching some truly horrendous TV and some generic shitty films. Watched 'Faster' yesterday, with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson (the movie was okay actually), and I went on his IMDB page to find out what he is making next. Anyway noticed that they put any wrestling PPV down as a 'TV Movie'. Now I know it is all scripted etc, but thought it was interesting for them to class all the Wrestlemanias, Royal Rumbles etc as 'TV Movies'.

Boring point eh?

Yeah, makes sense though. Although they're billed as PPVs, it's still part of a tv show.

Speaking of wrestler movies, I don't know if anyone has seen it but Wrong Side of Town is one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. Starring Rob Van Dam and Batista, it is fucking horrendous. The only bright spot is that out of nowhere, Big Vis has a role. I think I marked out more for his appearance here than I did for Jericho's "return" at the Rumble.

ICW have released episode 3 of their webshow, ICW Worldwide and a couple of anticipated matches for me. The Coffeys and Red Lightning vs. The Bucky Boys and Jimmy Havoc is the first match on there. It's a damn fun match, if not the cleanest at times. Then you have Lionheart vs. Wolfgang in Lionheart's final match for the promotion, and as such, the fans are MENTAL for him. The match itself is terrific stuff, and well worth watching. Just two guys throwing absolutely everything at each other.

Edited by DomDom

I had a dream last night where I was in a triple threat match with CM Punk and...... Dame Judi Dench.

You'll be pleased to know I won after I placed the esteemed actress in a shoddy figure four leglock. For some reason, CM Punk just stood and watched. Maybe Vince is setting us up to be a tag team.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu