The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

If you make King a genuine heel commentator, I think he can still pull it off. Give JR like a few month in advance warning to prepare for his comeback and the dream team would be in full swing again.

JR's boxing commentary debut wasn't half bad!

As for freshness, Regal is probably the one I'd promote into a commentary position in the big time.

Lawler is done. JR won't return because they don't want a proper play by play like JR does and did for that boxing match, they want someone who'll promote other things and Cole is good at that.

If we're fantasy booking then I'd have Styles as the play by play with JBL and Regal, I don't think either needs to be face or heel, just play both sides where logical.

Michael Cole at the start of Wrestlemania 30 says that it has been going for 'the better part of 4 decades'.

Then again this is the organisation that calls the 30th installment of Mania the 30th anniversary of it and has that horrific fail all across the front cover of the DVD.

Surprised at that. Thought Vince really rated Matthews. He never seemed to be a truly good fit, but he seemed adequate at doing every job asked of him.

Am I right in thinking it was Matthews that was the leading man on the panel of the Pre-Shows? If so, who will become the new leading man? Booker T? Alex Riley? or woman.... Renee Young? Guess we'll find out on Sunday!

Think I'm gonna do some PWG reviews in here, since I wanted to go back and watch some of the shows anyways. Wouldn't be doing them in any particular order, but there's some that will get priority due to being fucking amazing.