The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Hack move from Meltzer.

I'm sure he has enough mutual contacts that he could have done some basic due diligence even if he didn't want to speak with Regal directly.

Even if it was legit, shite thing to just publish like that. The guys family and friends could have seen that shared and feared the worst.

Wonder if we'll get some mealy moothed, biscuit ersed apology...

Meltzer is a fucking dweeb. He's literally made a career and a very good one at that, from this shite. No wonder Vince McMahon wanted to knock the wee cunt's pan in years ago.

Regal, whilst his comments were dark and worrying, is basically saying the same shit that Roddy Piper was in his early 50s. 'I've lived a hard life and time will catch up with me quicker than it probably should in normal circumstances'. Piper was on record many a time saying he'd put so much shit in his body over the years and abused it so much that he wouldn't see 65. Regal's comments, though you hope he's wrong, were along those lines.

Scott Hall on life support after complications with his hip surgery. 3 heart attacks later he’s still here so we know he doesn’t give up.
Hope he pulls through healthy. Never like to hear about guys who have made a huge effort to clean themselves up struggling.

This is horrible tbh, especially with how hard he's worked to get healthy again. The word legend is threw about all too easily nowadays but Scott Hall definitely fits into that bracket 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Only remember the NWO on WWE tv from
around 2002 as a kid but i was fascinated with them.

I got black hairspray from semi chem and went around spraying NWO over everything.
The 1996 to 2000 WCW takeover was far better imo...won the Monday night wars!
Always felt the NWO in WWE was a poor decision