The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

It's always been the same as other PPVs (£14.95, whether it's HD or not), but the new contract kicked in this year - which is why Elimination Chamber is on Box Office and not Sky Sports as the February event usually is - so we'll need to wait 'til nearer the time for confirmation.

Thats not too bad. I thought it would be more expensive than the usual PPV.

Anyone watching Elimintation Chamber tonight? Either on Box Office or a stream or sorts?

I haven't watched a PPV or any wrestling at all really for about 4 years, but watching all the old videos on this thread and a later starting time for me tomorrow has made me tempted to stay up and try and get a stream for tonight's offering. Would it be worth it or is it generally expected to be pish?

I think tonights PPV should be pretty good. The Chamber matches are usually pretty good and a nice change to usual main events.

EC matches are ...

The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. R-Truth vs. Rey Mysterio

Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Kofi Kingston

You also have ...

Drew McIntyre vs. Kane

Maryse vs. Gail Kim

They might add something else.

I'm currently downloading all Raw and Smackdown episodes from 2001 and almost finished watching Raw from the 1st of January 2001. Not seen much of Raw and Smackdown stuff from before August 2001 because thats when I first got Sky. I'd completely forgot how much we used to get in an episode of Raw. This is easily one of the best Raw episodes I have ever seen. Loads of matches, fast paced and plenty of backstage/promo stuff too.

The card for this Raw has been:

Undertaker vs Rikishi

APA and Billy Gunn vs Right To Censor

Raven vs Tazz (Which ended up in the womans toilets and the Holly's and Blackman joined in :lol:)

In ring segment with Austin and Steph where Austin ends up ripping Steph's top off :D

Chris Jericho & The Dudleys vs Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle in a Tables Match

Test vs Chris Benoit

Hardy Boyz vs Taka & Funaki

The Rock vs Kane (In a fucking brilliant match)

Steve Austin vs William Regal with Stephanie McMahon as Ref

How often these days do we get 8 matches in an episode of Raw? And all matches have been good and fast paced. I aint seen one headlock or sleeper the whole show.

This episode has brought back the memories of when I (and I'm sure others on here) started watching wrestling and I had forgot how Fucking Awesome it was then :D :D :D

I think tonights PPV should be pretty good. The Chamber matches are usually pretty good and a nice change to usual main events.

I remember watching the first EC match (think HHH won it, must've been about 2005?) and thinking it was quality, although I've never heard of half the guys in the two tonight. What time does it kick off, midnight?

Lets hope tonight is the night where Jericho finally gets the gold! :D

Agreed, Jericho must win!!!

I remember watching the first EC match (think HHH won it, must've been about 2005?) and thinking it was quality, although I've never heard of half the guys in the two tonight. What time does it kick off, midnight?

First Chamber match was Survivor Series 2002, Shawn Michaels won.

And 1am kick off time.