The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The poster wasn't exaggerating when he called Bryan Danielson the best in the world. The man is a class above. That won't do much good if he can't develop character. He's always shown signs that he COULD do that, but it's never really been called for from him before.

That was super stuff from The Undertaker. That heel run was great fun, and I was gutted nobody seemed to care.

Also second the Hassan love. Super character, should have been the perfect heat grabber and the do gooders ruined it.

Muhammed Hassan was one of the best heels in WWF/WWE history IMO, he was brilliant on the mike.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I've always wondered what the "LAAAMMMIEEEYAAAA LAMMMMMEEIIYAAAAAEEEEOOOAAAAA" at the start of his entrance music meant, that guy drew some serious heat in 2005 and was probably the most hated wrestler that year. All until the Undertaker came along.

Just had a look at the upcoming PPV schedule...

April 25th - Extreme Rules

May 23rd - Wild Card

June 20th - Fatal Four Way (yes, that's right)

July 18th - Money In The Bank

The 2nd one is intriguing, I wish the 3rd one was a wind up and the last one surely devalues the MITB match at Wrestlemania...

The 2nd one is intriguing, I wish the 3rd one was a wind up and the last one surely devalues the MITB match at Wrestlemania...

They names are shite. Why cant they just keep them the way they were? Nothing wrong with things like Judgment Day etc. They should bring back King Of The Ring, you canny beat a good tourney or a PPV. Survivor Series 1998 was amazing cause of a tourney.

They names are shite. Why cant they just keep them the way they were? Nothing wrong with things like Judgment Day etc. They should bring back King Of The Ring, you canny beat a good tourney or a PPV. Survivor Series 1998 was amazing cause of a tourney.

The problem with KotR is that they have included tournaments in the polls and nobody wants to see them.

I have no idea what the obsession with these PPVs is. What makes it worse is that matches like Hell in a Cell and Ladder Matches are supposed to blow off a fued.