The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Looking forward to seeing next weeks raw. They are reverting back to original set-up, no titron and the wrestlers emerging from the giant RAW letters. The living legend Iron Shiek will be on it, which is worth sitting up for alone. Put a mic in his hand and anything could happen. Also appearance from numerous legends, heres hoping JR might be on commentry with Vince :lol:

Not read last nights results but British Raws are usually crap

I'm in the process of watching the latest Impact! and I've got to say at least they got rid of that gimpy six sided ring. I've always liked watching Eric Bischoff but he sure knows how to run a company into the ground by making himself the main event. IMO, TNA's in-ring non-wrestling bits are a lot better than WWE. WWE seem to spend more time teaching their workers how to growl rather than put across a decent promo.

WCW going into the ground had nothing to do with Bischoff as an on-screen character. His on-screen character is actually really good when booked right.

I meant that, as soon as he started booking himself, everyone who would consider coming on his show got to wrestle on it and it even went as far what's-his-face Arquette winning the Heavyweight title. For me the impression I got was that as soon as he was making himself someone quite big with the nWo it sort of opened the flood gates for dross.

Don't get me wrong though, his on screen character is fantastic. I can't remember WCW that much when it was on but the bits I do he was great in them and he was great when he was at WWE.

Edited by ginge123

You like Taz but not Tenay? Tenay is much better than Taz in commentary.

Tenay knows his stuff I'll give him that, but he's not a play by play commentator, get him working in a trio and I 'll have no issue with him.

Steady.

Don't you steady me, I'd rather have a traditional gold belt instead of that purple thing with the "Creature of the Black Lagoon" on it!

At SS, you might see Barrett win the title, only for The MIZ to cash in the MITB contract

I'm sorry but I'm sure SS hasn't been on yet. Not know how to use spoilers?

That same possible spoiler, again not in tags ( can't believe that TWO people would post that with no tags ), was posted a couple of pages back.

EDIT : Oh, and FFS, DON'T QUOTE SPOILERS !!!

Edited by DomDom

My last post was my opinion on what might happen, so i didn't really feel the need to use spoilers... Just as no one else has when voicing their opinion on what might happen

I hadn't read a few pages back so i had no idea that this had already been posted

Edited by StMirren1987