The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Aye he phoned me up to say he's signing a deal from the Rumble till Mania, he's winning the Rumble, getting a shot at Taker's title and the streak at Mania and going into the HoF. DVD available in all god retailers.

No need, I was wondering if you had read up on it or something.

If Bradshaw and JBL count as different then how many has he won, did he win the hardcore?

He was tag champs with Chainsaw Charlie, not sure if it was with Cactus though.

Aye JBL has been Blackjack Bradshaw, Bradshaw of the APA and the Ministry and then JBL.

Predictions for tonight...

WWE Title:

The Miz v Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title:

Kane v Edge v Rey Mysterio v Alberto Del Rio

Number One Contender Ladders Match:

John Morrison v Sheamus

Chairs Match:

John Cena v Wade Barrett

Triple Threat Intercontinental Title:

Dolph Ziggler v Kofi Kingston v Jack Swagger

Any news on matches for the US or Tag Titles? :mellow:

I'll follow your lead and not give a f**k about the women.

:lol: Yeh i don't really care, i'm only interested in seeing Layla's ass.

Wade Barrett

Interesting, do you believe that the Cena and Nexus storyline has much mileage left? I went for Cena purely because he's 'returning' and i don't see how much further the storyline can go.

Interesting, do you think that the Cena and Nexus storyline has much mileage left? I went for Cena purely because he's 'returning' and i don't see how much further the storyline can go.

I do think there's a bit more left in the Nexus imploding which means there's still room for Cena!

I do think there's a bit more left in the Nexus imploding which means there's still room for Cena!

Fair enough, so i'm guessing you're thinking that Otunga may cost Barrett?

Also i noticed you've been creating a list for the best matches of 2010. I strongly believe that the Ziggler v Kingston v Swagger match will be near the top of that list, as if they're given enough time, it should be terrific.

Fair enough, so i'm guessing you're thinking that Otunga may cost Barrett?

I'm thinking that Otunga is going to help Barrett, and then they're going to say that they're a united front against Cena, only for Cena to keep fucking them over. I can't see such a fued ending at TLC anyways.

I do think that match is going to be pretty close. Sheamus has had an unreal year though, and he could well steal the show with John Morrison.

Not found the answer but was searching google, and found this quiz on Sporcle, I got 35/50, not bad but the 15 I shoulda got about 12 of them.

Wrestlers who have won 50 or more WWE titles

Enjoy!

41/50 for me. Just tried to remember who had the Hardcore title a lot.

Folk I missed were

Regal, Goldust, Spike, Mysterio :blink:, Justin Credible, Moolah, Hurricane, Road Dogg and Tajiri.

41/50 for me. Just tried to remember who had the Hardcore title a lot.

Folk I missed were

Regal, Goldust, Spike, Mysterio :blink:, Justin Credible, Moolah, Hurricane, Road Dogg and Tajiri.

Yeah, those that aren't scored through. and

Raven and Holly(s). Can't believe that Raven is the second top one

Others as well but I can't remember them.

edit: is anyone staying up for TLC, I wasn't going to as I thought I was gonna be getting smashed tonight but I'm back home now, earlier than I thought sad.gif, so I will be staying up watching on streams.

Edited by forehead7