The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

That's why they made the World Heavyweight title a four way instead of the two matches.

Three is still an awful lot of the same sort of gimmick match. You don't want to burn your audience out. They got some cool stuff in and kept it exciting at least. Wasn't the belter we were expecting, but SHEAMUS is in the other ladder match, so it's bound to be amazing!

Are Barrett/Cena closing the show? :huh:

Edit: Why doesn't Riley attack Orton considering it is a Tables match. :lol:

It's stupid that it's above the championship match, not as if it's like the Michaels/Taker match where there's a legitimate career or anything involved.

Yeah it's a bit stupid.

edit: Love the finish.

both of them.

Edited by forehead7

Great finish, shades of Eddie in the first one.

Also, loving Rey's Gene Simmons mask laugh.gif

EDIT:

I've got a horrible feeling Mysterio will win this! sad.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if it was del Rio.

Edited by ginge123

So, now that Jomo is main event [well, number one contender] does anyone think he'll be good up at the top of the food chain? I think, despite some of his detractors in the IWC that he can he's entertaining and can pull off some high spots and is possibly the closest thing to HBK this generation can get. In the sense that HBK was flashy, entertaining and good on the mic. Although Morrison might still have some time to go before his mic skills are close to Shawn's he's certainly one of if not the best bets for a WWE title run in 2011.