The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Nope, none of them were there. Gutted as well since I had Young as fastest to be put out.

No idea, wwe would rather fill it with hornswoggles than give DH Smith a chance

They were on the confirmed list of entrants as well.

haha - i had him as fastest elimination. after all the destiny p1sh, actually gave the wwe writers some credit that they might throw the curveball and punt him straight away. should have known they never had that in them. del rio is great so good to see him get it although thought they were gonna push the santino win there...

I enjoyed it. Nexus was good. Swoggle was good. Booker T was good. Del Rio winning was good.

Agree with all of that. Thought the nexus angle was gonna play for longer and have more overall significance though hence my picks in the predictions.

Lows - John Cena eliminating most of Nexus. No Triple H.

still gutted that Triple H wasn't there, thought Taker might make it too.

only parts where I really enjoyed was Diesel and Booker T and they were too shite for TNA dry.gif Disappointing rumble not worth £15

I streamed it for free and still feel ripped off

Edited by GordieBoy80

still gutted that Triple H wasn't there, thought Taker might make it too.

only parts where I really enjoyed was Diesel and Booker T and they were too shite for TNA dry.gif Disappointing rumble not worth £15

Taker won't be ready until Wrestlemania at the earliest.

Why is everyone saying its great for Alberto to win? IMO he isn't that great a wrestler there always looks something missing he isn't championship material yet.

Alberto is a fine wrestler and is entertaining, that's why it's great.

You could tell from his debut on Smackdown against Mysterio that he was destined for glory.

Del Rio v Edge v Christian at Wrestlemania for the World Title. -_-

Why is everyone saying its great for Alberto to win? IMO he isn't that great a wrestler there always looks something missing he isn't championship material yet.

Del Rio's in ring stuff is pretty good, but regardless, it's all about his gimick - the character is awesome. Love the smarmy, cheesy grinned, in your face, interrupting. The car horns, the catch phrase - it all just works in my book.