The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

According to something I read on the Internet (I know that sounds bad but it was Lords of Pain or something along those lines), said that Kevin Dunn didn't rate him and that was the reason behind it.

Aye, apparently he didn't like it when he ran away from Nexus backstage shouting CENA!!. which doesn't make much sense as it was WWE that scripted that to happen in the first place :lol:

I don't know why but it just came into my head that Lawler could be the GM. He'll hit him and then be like "I can do whatever I want blah blah blah... Puppies."

Or not.

Edited by ginge123

Oh yay, WWE using real life tragedies to promote storylines again. Unneccesary.

Edit: On second thoughts...Cole did get a lot more heat for those comments, and it has promoted the feud to a whole other level. So maybe not unneccesary, but certainly out of order.

Edited by Big River

Shit just got real, can't actually believe they did that. Unsure on what I think of it, Lawler must have OK'd the mother comments and they've drawn heat but at the same time Cole was getting plenty heat as it was.

Who'd have thought a feud between two commentators could be so good? I'm marking out for the two of them right now.