5.The Great Khali

Divas

1.Trish Stratus

2.Maria

3.Stacy keibler

4.Kelly Kelly

5.Melina

Edited by Djayict

Wasn't she in the evening gown pool match which Miss Kitty won and then proceeded to get her lovely bits out? Greatest WWF moment ever. Spolied when Mae Young(?) got her shit out though :(

Nah that was Miss Kitty herself who did that. Only reason she got over right enough! This was at Armageddon, Mae got hers oot at the Royal Rumble.

It was indeed Barbara Bush.

According to Wikipedia, she was TNA's first womens champion, Miss TNA, as well. Though I doubt that THOTD has based his acknowledgement based on her wrestling ability.

Aye BB stood for Barbara Bush, I didnt base my opinion on divas on wrestling ability whatsoever...

Nah that was Miss Kitty herself who did that. Only reason she got over right enough! This was at Armageddon, Mae got hers oot at the Royal Rumble.

I knew about Miss Kitty doing it but I was sure one of the oldies did it after. I may have to watch the video of Miss Kitty again... For research purposes of course.

RAW

Stone Cold will be on Raw next week. Probably just about Tough Enough rubbish though.

Oh, and a TNA fan on my facebook has just posted a picture

of Sting with the World Title or whatever they call the top belt

. I don't even watch that crap and I could've predicted that.

Edited by garymcc1874

On the TNA thing...

I don't think putting the belt on Sting is a bad idea. TNA pretty much obliterate every "name" that they have but Sting has always had that aura about him.

The bad idea was doing it on TV. But that's TNA for you. They're shit and deserve nothing but contempt.

On the TNA thing...

I don't think putting the belt on Sting is a bad idea. TNA pretty much obliterate every "name" that they have but Sting has always had that aura about him.

The bad idea was doing it on TV. But that's TNA for you. They're shit and deserve nothing but contempt.

How can he have the title atm though? He doesn't return till 3rd of March, which is a live show.

Edited by forehead7

I don't know the ins and outs, but I do know he beat Jeff Hardy for the title, so I don't know exactly how it's working. All I know is that they gave away a big title change on free TV. Might have worked back in the day when WCW and WWE were genuine threats to each other, but these days, it just looks daft.

What's folks opinions on the biggest pop/crowd reaction they've seen and heard in the last 10 years?

This for me is the hottest match I think I've ever witnessed. I remember watching it live and thinking that the crowd elevated and already great match to legendary status.

But for me, the biggest single pop I've seen in the last 10 years, maybe ever. Is this.

There is absolutely no fucking way the pop for that Suplex is bigger than the likes of the pops that the likes of Rock and Austin picked up on an almost weekly basis. Hell, even Rikishi picked up a better pop than that one time.

There is absolutely no fucking way the pop for that Suplex is bigger than the likes of the pops that the likes of Rock and Austin picked up on an almost weekly basis. Hell, even Rikishi picked up a better pop than that one time.

There's no chance that Rikishi video you posted is a bigger pop than the Suplex video. Admittedly the sound on the video is picked wasn't great, but the crowd reaction was absolutely massive.

Cena coming back at the Rumble in '08 was pretty loud for all of about maybe 10 seconds and then people remembered that Cena = poohead. Not the loudest but pretty loud none the less.

Not Cena's return I just thought this was pretty well done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3zOYhW4gM&feature=related

Edited by ginge123