The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Y'know what this isn't the abortion I thought it would be. Also quite wierd to hear them mention someone smoking.

EDIT: It got bad.

Edited by ginge123

Oh right, thought that it was on after Raw. Take it it was:

Mikael

A simple yes or no will suffice then?

Yep.

As for that Truth-JoMo segment ... dear God that was horrible! If that was an attempt at JoMo turning heel it was fcking abysmal, and he has the worst voice ever.

Y'know what this isn't the abortion I thought it would be. Also quite wierd to hear them mention someone smoking.

EDIT: It got bad.

I was pretty shocked at that as well, was shocked to learn it was true as well!

What I'm wondering, why are we missing matches when it's a taped show? Why not have the adverts between matches rather than in the middle of them if it's not live?

Cheers for the answer lads, can't agree more. A Morrison heel turn would be one of the worst things ever.

What I'm wondering, why are we missing matches when it's a taped show? Why not have the adverts between matches rather than in the middle of them if it's not live?

Cheers for the answer lads, can't agree more. A Morrison heel turn would be one of the worst things ever.

Same as Smackdown, to try and keep it looking as live as possible.

The smoking thing didn't surprise me in all honesty, it could be half the reason he's so unfit.

A Morrison heel turn would be one of the worst things ever.

Quite a few wrestlers will smoke, I know Orton does.

Also, a JoMo heel turn would be good for him, cause as he's just proven, he is fucking terrible at promos and his voice is horrible. He needs a personality too. I also dont rate his wrestling ability either, think he's pretty shit.

Bit weird they've took the title shot of Truth, looks like a heel turn for him which will be shit for him, they would have been better of turning JoMo heel.

R-Truth heel turn might actually be not bad.

I think I've called a turn on every show since the turn of the year and none of them have happened.

EDIT: I hope R-Truth goes mental and we get a Moppy situation on the go.

Edited by ginge123