The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I think Punk will and win it. It'll be odd without Kane.

Yeah was thinking something like that, definitely be a swerve if they wanted to unify the titles again. I'd love a Punk/Bryan match at Mania.

I have a feeling Ziggler will win the title on Sunday though.

Something weird about that Cena reaction there, (was the camera going all weird and jumpy?) I thought he was gonna do something like hit Eve or something, not sure but it felt off.

There must be a solid half hour of adverts during live RAW, I might just start watching it on Youtube during the day on a Tuesday.

Edited by JRD

There must be a solid half hour of adverts during live RAW, I might just start watching it on Youtube during the day.

You realise that standard hour programs are 42 minutes long, so there's normally 18 minutes of adverts per hour of scheduling. Raw's two hours and 15 minutes so that'd be under the allotted amount.

The first break was at 2.15 as well, something I found quite surprising given how much complaining there is.

There must be a solid half hour of adverts during live RAW, I might just start watching it on Youtube during the day on a Tuesday.

I sometimes pause it at 2 and start watching about half past, then just skip by the adverts.

You realise that standard hour programs are 42 minutes long, so there's normally 18 minutes of adverts per hour of scheduling. Raw's two hours and 15 minutes so that'd be under the allotted amount.

The first break was at 2.15 as well, something I found quite surprising given how much complaining there is.

I guess it just feels like more considering all the advertising actually in the show. Plus some segments between adverts seem to last about 5 minutes.

I guess it just feels like more considering all the advertising actually in the show. Plus some segments between adverts seem to last about 5 minutes.

Again, that's not massive. 9 minutes of adverts per half an hour and there's two spots(at about 11 minutes and 26), 4.5 minutes-ish per session.

Yeah, Sheamus and Mahal has been overplayed. Mahal is shite ad Sheamus isn't being used properly.

Again, that's not massive. 9 minutes of adverts per half an hour and there's two spots(at about 11 minutes and 26), 4.5 minutes-ish per session.

Well, it's still annoying alright :D?

I might start watching Smackdown, especially if Orton is back on Friday.

Not Sheamus. Not the way eh has been booked recently. Barrett has been made to look a Superstar after his feud with Orton. Barrett or Jericho for me.

Anyway, next up is the reason I'm watching.......Somebody call my momma.biggrin.gif

Sheamus needs something, he's still a monster though, even if the "feuds" have been shit.

Well, it's still annoying alright :D?

I might start watching Smackdown, especially if Orton is back on Friday.

Yeah, my point is that Raw isn't really that different from any other tv show, it's probably just because you're watching the same thing for over two hours and it being live means that you miss parts of matches, which itself is annoying.

Regal!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif He's been campaigning for a title match against Bryan on Twitter.

Anyway, give us a Brodus vs Regal rivalry.

They should've done that when he was US champ, bit late now(I'd still love it)