The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

As bad as it sounds, I really hope Scott Hall doesn't make an appearance, that could be car crash material.

I love Scott Hall, I think he could surprise. On one of his recent "Last Call" shows it said "The WWE have been in contact with Scott and you may see him on another show soon".

Just a few of my own predictions for surprise entrants:

Road Dogg - WWE employee so possible.

Billy Gunn - His mates are above and below so why not?

X-Pac or 1-2-3 Kid - WWE employee, but Nope. He's supposed to be hosting his own RR party apparently.

Razor Ramon or Scott Hall - After the ESPN thing a few months back I can't see Vince wanting to be associated with him.

RVD - Had no idea he even left TNA.

Ernest Miller - With Brodus Clay in the Rumble? Somebody call my momma.

Buff Bagwell - Just naw.

Surely Nash will be back?

I wish I could afford to order it, or even stay up for it, but I know that I'll be asleep before the Rumble itself. I'll probably just get it the next morning from the less scrupulous avenues.

Don't know whether I can justify ordering this. Will people have good streams for it :)

They tend to be shite quality and/or get closed down half way through. If you're not ordering it, I'd avoid spoilers and watch it the next day there are usually good quality versions of it the following day.

Anyway. I just got done watching Smack Down.....I have ton say Bryan and Barrett are probably in the top 3 of Shugs Fave Five. Bryan has been brilliant.

Fox making UFC go all pro-wrestling? They just had Bisping and Sonnen do promos. I fucking loved Caels..."I don't say I'm the best in the world to hear my own voice. I'm like the warming label on a packet of cigarettes, fighting Chael Sonnen may be harmful to your health" A cross between Y2J and Punk, laugh.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Fox making UFC go all pro-wrestling? They just had Bisping and Sonnen do promos. I fucking loved Caels..."I don't say I'm the best in the world to hear my own voice. I'm like the warming label on a packet of cigarettes, fighting Chael Sonnen may be harmful to your health" A cross between Y2J and Punk, laugh.gif

Hayman just put a picture of Sonnen and Punk on Twitter

AkOCXrFCAAEjot_.jpg

That would be some conversation to listen in to.

I take it that's the guy Punk was wanting to accompany before WWE put a stop to it?

Yeah, that's the one. It was on at work but I managed to miss the entire thing.

Just had a look at who's rumoured to be in the rumble:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jesse James and Road Warrior Animal are all pretty much confirmed. I tried to do a play on "who" and "Hoo" but I don't think it worked :(

Yeah, that's the one. It was on at work but I managed to miss the entire thing.

Just had a look at who's rumoured to be in the rumble:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jesse James and Road Warrior Animal are all pretty much confirmed. I tried to do a play on "who" and "Hoo" but I don't think it worked :(

It will be cool to see Road Dogg, especially if he does the full New Age Outlaws entrance. However Animal and Jim Duggan were both active roster members only about 3-4 years ago, so it won't be as exciting to see them.

The other rumours I have read are that Brodus Clay and Mason Ryan are going to be given strong showings in the Rumble