The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Wrestlemania at the Sports Cafe was a good atmosphere. Was packed, but I thought that just added to it.Walkabout I went to for Summerslam and there wasn't many people there. Infact, there was a small amount of fans, a whole bunch of wrestlers/ICW guys, and some people who happened to be there.

I fucking hate wrestling fans. Wanks the lot of them!!!!

There was this one jackass that started arguing with us. I can't remember what exactly but I recall him slating Daniel Bryan and saying that Justin Gabriel was better (I think). And he was loving Del Rio.

We were having a discussion about it and then he tried to say the same thing to one of the other members of my group(who's a bit of an arsehole) and he just tore into him and told him to f**k off. laugh.gif

Wrestlemania at the Sports Cafe was a good atmosphere. Was packed, but I thought that just added to it.Walkabout I went to for Summerslam and there wasn't many people there. Infact, there was a small amount of fans, a whole bunch of wrestlers/ICW guys, and some people who happened to be there.

Mania at the Sports Cafe was infinitely better than at Walkabouts.

Hulk Hogan was on Loose Women today. I didn't see it but it'll probably be on ITV Player.

He was on talksport earlier too. They kept asking him about WWE and he was like "Er, its TNA Impact now"

He also called TNA "The greatest wrestling company in the world"

He was on talksport earlier too. They kept asking him about WWE and he was like "Er, its TNA Impact now"

He also called TNA "The greatest wrestling company in the world"

He was doing the local news in London last night and said there that he was with the No.1 wrestling company in the world. Of course, I don't expect him to say anything other than that about the company he works for.

Mania at the Sports Cafe was infinitely better than at Walkabouts.

Last year's Mania was the first one I'd be 18 for sad.gif Never got to go to the Sports Cafe. At least if I go again this year, you don't need to listen to the shit commentary. Between Cole and Booker, I think I'd rather go to Walkabout, even if it is roasting.

The next ICW show is on Sunday 26th of February and the tickets go on sale on Monday. I think we'll probably be looking at another sell out when you consider that when that sell out happened, there was still a high demand of tickets. I'm getting mines on the Monday afternoon methinks.

No card as of yet.

The next ICW show is on Sunday 26th of February and the tickets go on sale on Monday. I think we'll probably be looking at another sell out when you consider that when that sell out happened, there was still a high demand of tickets. I'm getting mines on the Monday afternoon methinks.

No card as of yet.

I'll need to get myself to one of these soon. They always seem to be when I'm in Aberdeen unfortunately.

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan wrote the following on Twitter yesterday in regards to his mentor William Regal having a dance-off with Brodus Clay:

"I was appalled by @RealKingRegal dancing last week. My mentor and one of the most ruthless men I've ever met is nothing but a sad punchline. Where is the man that taught me nearly everything I know?"

I'd love at least one match between these two.

See what I was saying about nothing announced for ICW, well, this is made...Wolfgang vs. Kid Fite vs. LionheartSomeone is turning here. Wolfgang face or Kid Fite heel. Dunno. Maybe Lionheart is just bluffing his face turn.