The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I watched the start of a tag team match last night between some guy called the tea bagger - and another guy with jeans on.

It took sooooooo long to get the match started that I gave up and turned over to Sky Sports News

I watched the start of a tag team match last night between some guy called the tea bagger - and another guy with jeans on.

The bit before the tag match was horrendous on TV. Was good live because people knew the history between Shame and Renfrew, but what exactly were people who hadn't seen ICW before meant to think?! It was basically one guy challenging another for too long. The match itself took off fairly quickly when it got going.

Here we fucking go chants, are not cool.

Yeah, sounds ridiculous.

That Lambrini chick totally fucked up when that guy slammed her. Totally failed the sell.

This deathmatch is pretty fucking amazing though. That monkey flip off the stairs looked fucking rough! ohmy.gif Commentator saying he'd never seen the hurricanrana style ddt before though, how long has he been watching wrestling?

Thumbtacks! Ouch! death.gif

Ach missed this - will it be repeated?

Now that the repeats have been sorted, they'll be on at 1am on Weds and Thurs. Weds has the ladies and Thurs has the street fight and Whiplash/Jester. Be wary of the tag match on the Weds show. I wasn't a fan and repeat viewing was NOT kind.

Everything else came off really well. The street fight was mental, and the ending to the Jester/Whiplash match was horrific.

On the "Here we go" chants, they're a staple of The Bucky Boys. I think the chant suits them so it's not a problem, and take great joy in shouting along.

What was whiplash like in the stockings and lipstick though? The street fight was nuts. Power slammed onto a concrete Glasgow street is always going to be sore. Getting put head first into a moving bus was fucking nuts. :-O