The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The John Cena garden gnome. :lol:

Surely half that stuff isn't legit merchandise?

I dunno but I'd buy one of those gnomes if they were, that's hilarious shit.

I agree, great from the Rock this week. Cena's thing was weird, I'm still not watching The Marine, John!

So I'm guessing they are going for the whole 50/50 with the crowd at Mania, as opposed to simply supporting Cena or Rock. I'm glad, that type of atmosphere will be electric if so.

Yeah, Rock has come back in this episode tonight. I'm probably about 60/40 for the Rock now.

I fell asleep last night but caught up with it there.

Great promo's from The Rock this week, especially the first two. :lol:

The crowd was decent as well, Santino and Ryder got big pops.

Edit: I'm also looking forward to Taker v HHH, it'll be epic IMO.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

With next week's Raw SuperShow emanating from the city of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio, a special event will be presented: The Rock in concert and John Cena rapping.

On a side note:

The feeling among most backstage at RAW in Boston last night was that John Cena has won the war of words with The Rock two weeks in a row now.

Cena got the better of The Rock last night? What?blink.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

He did.

The first pre-taped promo was absolutely terrific though. John Cena certainly had it in the live promo though. The Rock said yet more stuff that I don't believe for a fucking second, and did more of them two minute breaks that are so annoying. The main plus with the live promo was that he didn't mention twitter much. Other than that, did he say anything of note? Not really.

Rock put in a strong performance live I felt. Cena though was simply outstanding, I still hate all his stupid wee smirks, mumblings and nods at fans chants though. Talk through them, shout them down, just stop giving them so much fucking air time. rock is guilty of this too, but Cena's been doing it for far far longer.