Livingston - all the threads merged

Is it not about time you lot had a name change and a shift of venue. I think the name Ferranti Thistle seems more suited to your position. I also remember My team's reserves playing in the East of Scotland league in the 1970's. That seemed to suit your style of directorship the juniors at that time was rife with strange agreements. You lot seem to have brought all your baggage with you. Anyway must go have a nice season and don't put money into something that is not quite right alledgedly.

Ramblings of a madmin

Who's coming to see me at the fans forum....

Wow, who could resist such an offer?? LFC have pulled out all the stops this time to seek the ultimate fan magnet, a random P&B poster is just the ticket to draw fans to the forum. Genius!

Records may be broken here. I can see the crowd swelling to 20 this time I hope they have enough seats to cope with us all? 

I'm sure the other 19 fans are beside themselves with excitement and counting down the sleeps like myself. 

We cannae wait to gawk at Gnaw....

Who's coming to see me at the fans forum....

I wonder what's happened to the trust.

Maybe the new fans group might be announced......mmmmm......I wonder..........

Maybe you will continue to give out the false impression that you are telling people who you are. You were caught and are just causing more political misery at Livi FC.

You and the current, owners, committee members, volunteers, any one official currently at Oivi FC should bolt!

Oivi FC

Maybe I should give you a wee spelling lesson and a intelligence test while I am at it as you are so off the mark.

Here's the facts.

I am not DM or any one else on the board or the committee or owners at LFC.

Thanks for listening

Oivi FC

Maybe I should give you a wee spelling lesson and a intelligence test while I am at it as you are so off the mark.

Here's the facts.

Thanks for listening

Hard to believe when you have previously told people you'd let them know who you were via DM, but didn't - no-one believes you!

Kieran Gibbons training with us, any good,

I liked the look of him, thought he looked like a decent young player and pretty sure more than a few Livi fans felt the same way. Thought it was strange when we loaned him out to Cowden but apparently didn't do well at all there and they didn't seem to rate him judging by their threads.

Oivi FC

Here's the facts.

Thanks for listening

And 'a intelligence test'.

Don't think you should be dishing them out on that evidence son.

I understand Garey Maley will be the 4th goalkeeper in line to play for Livi and will be substitute all season in case DJ gets injured or sent off in a 1st team game.

One of the young goalies will then be recalled from emergency loan if DJ is out through injury or suspension. If DJ had been out playing every season on Saturday's from 2009 to 2013 instead of warming the bench, he would probably have been the clubs number one earlier and be a more experienced and better keeper.