Livingston - all the threads merged

46 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hi Guys

We're being heavily linked with Sam Stanton who played a wee bit for yourselves last season on loan. What sort of player can we expect, and will he be any use?

The usual "Good luck with that", "LOL" responses also welcome.

He is a good player actually tries to run at folk witch was confusing for livi fans last season didn't see a lot of players do it. 

Take it he didn't have the best of times at saintees.

He was essentially a basketcase who was more focused on talking about his limited time at Liverpool and tweeting Soapstars.

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

He was essentially a basketcase who was more focused on talking about his limited time at Liverpool and tweeting Soapstars.

He'll fit in well at livingston did he do anything on the pitch for saintees. I think I seen him play for Yeovil on telly once did not play well.

11 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hi Guys

We're being heavily linked with Sam Stanton who played a wee bit for yourselves last season on loan. What sort of player can we expect, and will he be any use?

The usual "Good luck with that", "LOL" responses also welcome.

Good signing if you get him. Was more thrilled having Telfer to start with but Stanton won me over, looked better the more games he played and scored sme cracking goals.

5 hours ago, Liviguy said:

He'll fit in well at livingston did he do anything on the pitch for saintees. I think I seen him play for Yeovil on telly once did not play well.

He was an absolute coward on the pitch, he started a game for us against Hamilton and its one of the most pathetic 45 minutes I've seen from a player. He got tackled, fairly cleanly, early on, and spent the rest of the game just pumping the ball away whenever the ball came near him. The highlight was an away game to Inverness, when he decided to "show off his skills" during the half time warm up, by sclaffing shots into the goal infront of the Saints fans from about five yards out, he missed the target a few times.

He did have a beautiful Twitter conversation with Ian Beale though, and posts every couple of days that he played in the Europa League for Liverpool.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was an absolute coward on the pitch, he started a game for us against Hamilton and its one of the most pathetic 45 minutes I've seen from a player. He got tackled, fairly cleanly, early on, and spent the rest of the game just pumping the ball away whenever the ball came near him. The highlight was an away game to Inverness, when he decided to "show off his skills" during the half time warm up, by sclaffing shots into the goal infront of the Saints fans from about five yards out, he missed the target a few times.

He did have a beautiful Twitter conversation with Ian Beale though, and posts every couple of days that he played in the Europa League for Liverpool.

Oh can't wait wait to see him playing for livingston. 

5 minutes ago, Liviguy said:

Oh can't wait wait to see him playing for livingston. 

You'll probably one see him for 30 odd minutes, as he seems to take the huff when folk tell him hes shite, despite him being shite.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He had a go at me on twitter recently, said i had no football ability then blocked me :lol:

I've already looked at flights, flying out Saturday morning flying back Sunday afternoon £80 add accommodation, match ticket, food and drink you're probably going to hit £200, there really has been no thought for the fans whatsoever by these donkeys incharge of our game. 

Edited by andylivi1