Livingston - all the threads merged

Televised....LOL....

Even if they don’t get televised (they will, a game vs the old firm will certainly be on the tv) they will get a proportional share of the TV revenue dependant on their 2018/2019 league finish. That is worth more money than any position any Championship team will get.

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Nope, ex-TNS/Motherwell/Ross County CB/but good Lord never, ever, ever despite what he claimsRB Steven Saunders

FTFY.

Solid enough, no-thrills centre back.  Absolutely out of his element at right back.    Unfortunately, he seems to see himself as a right back.  

Sent off against us in the CC Semi-Final last season for a late, late tackle - looked slow all match perhaps a legacy from one of his injuries. 

Edited by btb

It's either a replacement for Josh or one for Halkett - I know what one I would prefer. Either that or it's for genuine depth which would be nice. 
Bare in mind that Gregor Buchanan is out of contract as well. We had up till Saunders, 2 signed CBs

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
It's either a replacement for Josh or one for Halkett - I know what one I would prefer. Either that or it's for genuine depth which would be nice. 

Bare in mind that Gregor Buchanan is out of contract as well. We had up till Saunders, 2 signed CBs

I'd like us to sign Buchanan up again....unlucky to be in a team with Lithgow, Halkett and Gallagher where his first team opportunities were limited.

Edited by Cptn Hooch

Im not convinced Saunders will be a starter, I think he’ll be a squad player, I don’t think he has the pace for the top flight, no getting away from his experience though which is why I think it’s still a very shrewd signing. 

Only time will tell.

I'd like us to sign Buchanan up again....unlucky to be in a team with Lithgow, Halkett and Gallagher where his first team opportunities were limited.
Failkirk will be desperate to sign him. 2 promotions in 1 season.
Hell be #oneoftheirown. #ourtime etc

This apparent lack of pace Saunders has concerns me slightly, Lithgow and Gallagher aren’t elephants through treacle but they’re hardly lightning, either. Hope this is a squad signing as opposed to a replacement for Halkett.

Glad we’re getting business done early doors though and not hanging around. Two good signings this week so far.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Lol wut? How do you 'force' a player to sign a contract or are things done differently at The Falkirk Stalag?

He had a 1 yr deal with the club holding the option to extend it for a further year. The Don being the nice guy that he is only wanted players who wanted to play for us. Sibbs after talks indicated he wanted to go so Hartley rather than hold him to the clubs deal and be mean said off you trot.