Livingston - all the threads merged

Obv the other players that played in those game had something to do with it too but that's a great stat.

1. Reply
    Retweet

Livingston's record when Declan Gallagher, Craig Halkett and Alan Lithgow are all in the starting line-up: P55 W33 D17 L5. Goals conceded 44.

Wonder if anyone pointed that out to Miller when he kept leaving Lithgow out of the team.

6 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

What formation did we line up with yesterday? I was struggling to work it out from the team sheet.

Kelly
Gallagher Halkett Lithgow
Lawless Lawson Pittman Byrne Lamie
Robinson Hamilton

On 8/22/2018 at 19:08, Mpire said:

Hopefully Holt gives Lithgow game time. was at the match on Saturday and Saunders looked suspect / nervous all game. Kept getting shouted at by everyone to get in position. Looked like he didnt really want to be there. GET LITHGOW BACK IN!

I knew he'd come good!!!. Lithgow is class and his long throws v helpful!

Edited by Mpire

30 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Our best formation! None of Kenny Miller's pish!

Not far off our best team tbh. Lawson dropped for Lee Miller and Hamilton for Hardie and that's our best XI IMO. Harsh on Hamilton who's steadily improving, but we can't not have Hardie and Robinson in the team.

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Hearing rumours about us being interested in the lad Cammy Smith from St mirren who has supposedly fallen out with Stubbs. 

Undoubtedly a good player but where does he fit in? Got too many players in that position I think, would much rather we got another striker in.

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

Undoubtedly a good player but where does he fit in? Got too many players in that position I think, would much rather we got another striker in.

He is a striker isn’t he ? At the very least a number 10 

28 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Hearing rumours about us being interested in the lad Cammy Smith from St mirren who has supposedly fallen out with Stubbs. 

Sibbald.2 signing for me. Brilliant business if so and massive heads gone

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

He is a striker isn’t he ? At the very least a number 10 

My bad, thought he was an AM - as EL says, could be a very shrewd signing and a very good investment. I can't see him going to another side who'll be in the lower reaches of this league, though.

Think it was said yesterday but that was our first away win at this level in 13 games. Amazing how shite that last season was.

New signing tomorrow. I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm pretty sure I saw Cammy Smith in Tony Macs earlier.

I thought it was him I spotted coming out of the stadium earlier, wasn't sure though because I didn't think he'd be carrying a Livi jacket. Hadn't heard he was free to leave so thought nothing of it and was just a youth player

I also saw him mate, he was tucking into a mushroom risotto and I think he was sitting opposite Martindale, although my mind sometimes plays tricks on me although I’m sure it was him.

Could’ve just been a friendly coincidence but you never know.

He was buying some drugs from him to plant on Stubbs so we can sack him without having to pay compensation