Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm half split between thinking they're throwing random names out there now, and half between knowing part of the trialists name.

He sets our second goal up (when he's on the ball Martindale goes "come on ya big fucker" :D), but a lot of folk saying "well done Frank" after the goal. Genuinely could be a nickname or something but fairly sure that's what they're calling him. He also seems to play the second half up front when he came on? Then again folk saying Joel later. I think they're taking this piss :D or it's separate folk 

Edited by ATLIS

33 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Think the three trialists are Joseph (centre-back), Darragh (right-wing) and Joel (striker). No idea where the Frank came from. 

Joseph Olowu maybe? 16 games at Wealdstone FC last season on loan from Arsenal, recently been released. Spent time at Cork too. Only 21. Picture certainly looks like him I think? 

See the source image

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Joseph Olowu maybe? 16 games at Wealdstone FC last season on loan from Arsenal, recently been released. Spent time at Cork too. Only 21. Picture certainly looks like him I think? 

See the source image

i hope it is him and we sign him he's young and has a good pedigree, he's similar to Fitzwater in the fact we signed him from a decent club and he's young, imo id rather see us sign a few more young players' and give some of are youngsters like Jaze Kabia and Jack Hamilton game time because that's the only way they/ we are going to get any better, Its better than signing some 28/29 diddys every season hoping they will be good when we should trust the youth I little bit more.

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Burns would make sense, and possibly someone Kabia knows? Can see he has Irish youth caps as well so a decent pedigree
Mumbongo scored 8 in 13 in PL2 last season, one every 110 mins. 1 in 7 at U19 Swedish level

Mumbongo would be a great signing, just for his name, has to be a song using that old ad jingle about way down deep in the middle of the congo. Swapping um bongo for Mumbongo.

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, A hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo" Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Mumbongo would be a great signing, just for his name, has to be a song using that old ad jingle about way down deep in the middle of the congo. Swapping um bongo for Mumbongo.

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, A hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo" Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

He has a secondary citizenship for DR Congo as well :D 

How bad has Livi’s Twitter feed been lately by the way? It feels like most of the posts are just ads for underwear, fire pits and Hawaiian shirts.  Not to mention drawing books, gin, whiskey and random tops vaguely related to Livi. 

The last actual useful content was Guthrie leaving, BS going out on loan and Lewis signing. 3 actual bits of content in the space of a month or so :D Nothing about kits, no wee videos to push season tickets, no pictures or videos of an entire training camp, no acknowledgement of a few friendlies played.

Feels a bit pish when we should be getting excited for getting back into stadiums 

Edited by ATLIS

Sincerely hope that out of he and Stryjek that a clear number one becomes apparent (at least to the manager). The whole Hokey Cokey of McCrorie/Stryjek flitting in and out the side throughout the season certainly didn't help us defensively, IMO.