Livingston - all the threads merged

Wasn't really suggesting he's away, just that it wouldn't surprise me if wanted to leave, with him being in and out of the team since he joined.
More than happy to look a complete fool if he's in our midfield this season though.
Hes been pretty much a mainstay in our midfield since Robbie Crawford got injured 2 seasons ago [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

28 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Hes been pretty much a mainstay in our midfield since Robbie Crawford got injured 2 seasons ago emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Last season he was constantly being shifted between the wings and centre mid (think he had a game or two in the "Pittman role" as well?). Season before that he only started about half the games before the lockdown. Not sure I'd call that a "mainstay in our midfield".

Like I said though, more than happy I was worried about nothing.

40 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Last season he was constantly being shifted between the wings and centre mid (think he had a game or two in the "Pittman role" as well?). Season before that he only started about half the games before the lockdown. Not sure I'd call that a "mainstay in our midfield".

Like I said though, more than happy I was worried about nothing.

Not sure he was on the wings that often, I'd say he was a mainstay in our midfield. He played 41 games for us last season

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

White with gold numbers hopefully then, quite liked that. Wish we'd do an amber and black home top. 

Yeah, i was a fan of the white away kit we had a couple of seasons ago. The club usually give us an clue with the OS colour scheme but I see its been stripped back to a plain scheme. Hoping the amber and black in the announcement graphic is an indication of the colours

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Joma will give us something like this

1870700A.JPG

Helmet included. I'm not talking about Scott Robinson.

Some decent efforts from Joma this season already. Hoping the Andy Barrowman connection sees us alright

On 03/07/2021 at 17:42, LiviLion said:

No sign of Montano, Devlin, Bartley, Jacobs, Sibbald, SKA, Reilly, or Hamilton.

Bartley on the bench tonight but none of the others. Reilly was also definitely in Spain. 

Supposedly Ben Williamson was the trialist who scored in our 3-0 over Red Imps over in Spain. Perhaps Martindale doesn't fancy him or an agreement couldn't be reached but he's playing for Rangers tonight against Partick

6 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Bartley on the bench tonight but none of the others. Reilly was also definitely in Spain. 

I heard rumblings that Devlin and Sibbs were carrying knocks. Reilly and Keaghs might not be ready yet after their injuries last season. Montano's contract has only just expired at Port Vale and may still be on holiday. 

Only pre season games but i think Anderson has scored in every game we've played, 5 goals now. Hopefully he'll carry that into the league cup games and it'll set him up nicely for the league starting.
I think it's 4 in 4 but he scored 2 against europa. He didn't score against red imps, I believe it was Fitzwater, Pittman and a trialist who I think was Ben Williamson