Livingston - all the threads merged

I was at the fans forum last,and we were asked not to discuss things things on social media and other platforms.I of course through choice will adhere to their request.Suffice to say,I and many others enjoyed the issues other than the court cases that were discussed.Im maybe guilty of slightly ignoring their wishes by posting on here.Others,its their choice.Ive made mine.

2 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

I was at the fans forum last,and we were asked not to discuss things things on social media and other platforms.I of course through choice will adhere to their request.Suffice to say,I and many others enjoyed the issues other than the court cases that were discussed.Im maybe guilty of slightly ignoring their wishes by posting on here.Others,its their choice.Ive made mine.

Who cares, they can’t exactly sue you for talking about it online, so they can ram it.

They aren’t being transparent at all- they don’t respect the fans.

From what I heard the questions were soft, the answers wanting… nothing but a whitewash. 

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

haven't a clue what Rankine and Hogarth plan going forward.

I would happily approach Hogarth to see if he was up for an open meeting where he has the opportunity to put his side over.

No pre registering for the meeting or sending in your question either.

You up for it? 

26 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Is there a funny handshake i've to you give you before you tell me anything Troy?😂

8 minutes ago, Livi said:

I would happily approach Hogarth to see if he was up for an open meeting where he has the opportunity to put his side over.

No pre registering for the meeting or sending in your question either.

You up for it? 

Would be good to know the other side's plans yep.

11 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is there a funny handshake i've to you give you before you tell me anything Troy?😂

No hand shake required L/F.The rhetoric on here is self explanatory. Am no telling ye🤣🤣🤣😉.

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

Wonder when the penny will drop? 🤷‍♂️🥴

3 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

From what I understand from him there is a judgment/court date before the end of the month which decides who owns oppco if that goes in the clubs favour then we move on but if not then there will be another case disputing the sale of the club. 

I give you a £100 charity bet if this happens? 

This is not the case.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Would be good to know the other side's plans yep.

If we're up for it am we could sort an open meeting. 

I think its fair to hear the other side. 

Edited by Livi

Anyone got info on who all the trialists were?

Keeper looked good with the ball at his feet, a bit too gallus at times, but good distribution.

No6 looked solid enough when he replaced Nottingham in the 2nd half.

No12 was the only one that looked really out of his depth, hope to f**k we haven't signed him.

Lawal was always ok when i saw him last season, but really stood out today, plenty energy, good on the ball, and strong in challenges, think his loan spell has done him good.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

1 - Jerome Prior

11 - Lewis Smith

12 - Robbie Muirhead

16 - Andy Winter

19 - Finlayson

Can't see 6 clearly in any of the photos.

6 was Mcalear according to the announcer. Assume all these guys were listed as trialists as their paperwork isn't complete yet?

1 hour ago, djs9750 said:

6 was Mcalear according to the announcer. Assume all these guys were listed as trialists as their paperwork isn't complete yet?

Assume so. Same thing happened last year, it's rather annoying not being able to distinguish between genuine trialists and players 'signed'.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

11 hours ago, djs9750 said:

As with Partick Thistle announcing Logan Chalmers on a 'pre-contract' just last week, presumably the current convention for at least some clubs is to contract players to the end of June, so you won't be able to register them officially until 1 July.