Livingston - all the threads merged

:lol::lol:

Funny, never seen anything to do with the supporters' football sides on the website. But I'll bear it in mind for the near future!

Notice of the meeting will be going up soon enough, no point putting it in amongst all the pre-match and post-match stuff for today's debacle or it will simply slide off the front page.

Cheers :P

I find it a bit strange that such an important meeting doesn't rate a mention on the Official Website. They don't even have a statement denying the press reports about the financial crisis at the club.

Probably similar to Thistle who will never comment on "rumour and speculation"

Thistle never comments on such matters. Thistle's expertise lies in stupid, off-the-cuff remarks from executives that enrage fans or shooting itself in the foot after a successful PR campaign for a kit launch by getting stroppy over press passes. :rolleyes:

There was a piece in the Sunday Times about Massone now suing Flynn. I can't find it online yet but basically he says that he thought the rent was paid in advance and didn't realise it was paid a year in arrears.

So therefore, as soon as he took over on June 2nd, he was due the council £200,000 and according to the report WLC arrested the bank account the same day. He says they have come to an agreement with HMRC and WLC to pay the money and everybody is happy with the arrangement.

Also mentioned the builders and the Nitespot and the haggling over who gets the money.

I think the best thing is for Pearse to make public the bill of sale so we know who is telling the truth. My own feeling is that the Italians were probably stitched up but it is their own fault for not doing the due dilligence process.

There was a piece in the Sunday Times about Massone now suing Flynn. I can't find it online yet but basically he says that he thought the rent was paid in advance and didn't realise it was paid a year in arrears.

So therefore, as soon as he took over on June 2nd, he was due the council £200,000 and according to the report WLC arrested the bank account the same day. He says they have come to an agreement with HMRC and WLC to pay the money and everybody is happy with the arrangement.

Also mentioned the builders and the Nitespot and the haggling over who gets the money.

I think the best thing is for Pearse to make public the bill of sale so we know who is telling the truth. My own feeling is that the Italians were probably stitched up but it is their own fault for not doing the due dilligence process.

You may well be right but I am sure you agree that the correct thing for them to do is pay people what they are due and then go after Pearse.

And let's not forget that a lot of the debt as it stands was racked up on their watch.

You may well be right but I am sure you agree that the correct thing for them to do is pay people what they are due and then go after Pearse.

And let's not forget that a lot of the debt as it stands was racked up on their watch.

I do agree with that.

I'm sure if they did win money from Pearse they wouldn't use it to pay the creditors who are due money from before June 2nd. They will reissue the letter telling us to chase Pearse ourselves.

Do all businesses renting property from West Lothian Council get to pay their rent a year in arrears?

Do householders get to pat their rent a year in arrears?

If I stayed in West Lothian, I'd be fuming.

(assuming the story is accurate, of course)

:lol::lol:

Funny, never seen anything to do with the supporters' football sides on the website. But I'll bear it in mind for the near future!

Notice of the meeting will be going up soon enough, no point putting it in amongst all the pre-match and post-match stuff for today's debacle or it will simply slide off the front page.

Maybe it's because the new website is hard to navigate but I still can't find anything about the meeting ?

I can only see the advert for the Dundee game coming up. Will the game be on if the electrician hasn't been paid and therefore hasn't issued the safety certificate ?

Maybe it's because the new website is hard to navigate but I still can't find anything about the meeting ?

I can only see the advert for the Dundee game coming up. Will the game be on if the electrician hasn't been paid and therefore hasn't issued the safety certificate ?

Isn't there something else interesting on the website today? :P

new website is immeasurably better than the old one...

Realistically it took me 20 mins to find anywhere ont he front page telling me the next game and i had to click to find it, considereing the amount of "it should be on a billboard" comments in the past surely that's just been plainly missed.

The old website worked great considering the restrictions put on those involved by the club

as to LFC and the financial problems, time will tell but i'm certainly currently free on the 9th and may well meander down to see how things go

new website is immeasurably better than the old one...

Still nothing about the meeting though 5 days after it was first announced on a fan's unofficial website ??

Poor show :rolleyes:

Edited by MCL

another creditor calling in the debt collectors, according to the rantic. this time it's a printer and it's nigh on 6k.

The thing is though that by the time these cases trundle through the courts and dilligence is enforced then the debt almost doubles.

God knows what interest the Council and Inland Revenue are charging them.

The hole they are in gets deeper by the day!!