Livingston - all the threads merged

You are having a laugh? I heard tell of bannings on here or Livilions but assumed it was a weird Livi Fan joke?

Have been banned since January. To be honest, I wouldn't give them my money anyway.

This is utter madness - I don't know how much more he has to do to drag down Scottish football's reputation.

Can I suggest that someone tells him to stop coming home from the pub pissed and posting cannon fodder for the media?

How much lower can this go? These look like the postings of a man under the severest pressure and very close to the edge in my opinion...

I doubt he is under any kind of pressure. I bet he won't give a toss if the whole thing comes crashing down around him. He will be on the first flight back to Italy before you can say liquidation.

I don't think he has put anywhere near the amount of money into the club he says he has. He probably has invested some but nowhere near what is required to run a full-time set-up. Mind you, with folk not getting paid maybe he really hasn't put a penny in...

Have been banned since January. To be honest, I wouldn't give them my money anyway.

For refusing to eat the pasta?

Sorry no-one's business but yours and shouldn't be joked about.

Shite move by Massone. :(

For refusing to eat the pasta?

Sorry no-one's business but yours and shouldn't be joked about.

Shite move by Massone. :(

Massone and I had a difference of opinion in the Carling Italia bar.

Massone and I had a difference of opinion in the Carling Italia bar.

Would this opinion be anything to do with you being desirous of your club not being owned by a lying, shady charlatan, and his opinion differing? :ph34r:

OMG, That quote is absolute bollocks.

As for being pished, I'm not sure, but I'm sure it makes much more sense in Italian - Isn't there anyone in West Lothian who can translate his rants into proper English?

If you are in charge of a club and you aren't performing, then don't meet your foes unless you expect some heated exchanges.

ciao belli

Edited by Chuckinho

me too :rolleyes: if its correct it means all his posts are all piss takers re club needing AM :rolleyes::(

Amazing what you will do when trying to find a contract :rolleyes:

There's more than Masone tells lies then, including members of the "Trust" board :rolleyes:

My signature is showing my current support for the Trust and that I believe that their way is the best way to run the club.

To be fair Livi has always been run as a "not for profit" organisation so there is nothing new and startling about the trust idea. :P

Having read the thread on Livilions, I feel really sorry for them. What is it about a club that attracts idiots like Massone? I mean what's really in it for him?

Hopefully he will go so sooner rather than later and the fans can try and salvage the club.

So its official you were desperate for a contract so your working for Massone :rolleyes:

two faced IMO :(

No it's not official.

I'm not working for Massone or LFC. If I was I would insist in getting paid up front due to my previous claim and I would be happy to admit to it.

Who did you your information from ? Whoever it was is telling you lies.

A wee warning for any smartarses out there who donate very small amounts using the PayPal facility on the official Livi website, it will reveal your e mail address to Livingston FC, which you may not necessaarily want to happen. A "friend" of mine did it and regrets it for that very reason. :(