Livingston - all the threads merged

How can you detect sound from the written word ? Just as some won't give money to Massone, I won't give money to those I don't trust.

Whats your definition of a fan? I haven't seen you at Livi games for months. Am sure u'll punt this p!sh you work on a Saturday blah, blah..? How much did you support Livi last year with £££...? Didn't see you much in the Carling Italia much either for a pint or something to eat?? or are you just a fair weather fan that claims to be a fan as you used to attend games..?

I saw lots of early posts early on this thread having a go at the club, but since they paid you out your tune has changed big time.

You have had an 'ongoing' hatefest with your neighbour who just so happens to be on the LFL board hence your ongoing 'agenda' against LFL Trust. You were banned by the owner of LiviLions (although word has it ur posting again).

Can you not just give it a rest and focus on the club surviving rather than your constant digs at the Trust & other Livi fans..?

For the record I am not on the Trust Board or a member of the Trust.

Och I know Jimbo. Let me put it another way that the Gretna support understood full well.

Livi Glaze are going to put a conservatory up for you. They demand a deposit of six thousand, eight hundred pounds. You pay up.

Three months later..........nothing. No conservatory. You go ask for your cash back along with a few others in your street. They tell you "sorry nae chance, we go to administration".

Several months later you get an offer of sixty eight pounds and 8 pence. This is to be considered full and final settlement for all monies owed.

The next week, there's Livi Glaze in your street selling conservatories, and the head of the company is there in his poor man's Jag. You hear from a very good source that Livi Glaze are up to their old tricks again.

Tell me truthfully, what do you want to see happen to Livi Glaze? Would it cut any slack with you to know that if they go out of business, people will lose their jobs? Or that someone else in your street thinks they are a great wee company?

For me, the minute football clubs hide behind company law in order to avoid debt, then it really is open season. They have effectively given up any and all rights to be considered special cases.

To tell the truth I wouldn't be bearing a grudge with other staff members who worked for Livi glaze, I am pissed off that you have been shafted by the club, but contrary to popular belief, the fans were not invited in by the administrators who then showed us the full accounts & said 'if you go into admin this chap by the name of Freemason from Falkirk will lose 10k do you still fancy it'? & it was not our decision to not pay you in full, It is awful I do agree with you there but we are the only ones suffering for this while the chancing scumbag chairmen get to bugger off scot free, they should be held to account for their wrongdoings rather than the fans taking all the crap.

Guest amberandblack
I'm led to believe that the "Fighting Fund" has significantly less in it than the £149.50 raised by Massone's request for donations. :rolleyes:

Well that's YOUR credibility finally shot to hell. "I'm led to believe . . ." Whatever happened to "My sources at Almondvale tell me . . ." :lol:

I know for a fact that the Fighting Fund has a damn sight more money in it than Massone's 'appeal'. But never mind - you just carry on hacking into emails and accounts to glean what you 'believe' is the right information.

Thankfully, not many folk on here or livilions are buying into your bile-driven crap any more.

To tell the truth I wouldn't be bearing a grudge with other staff members who worked for Livi glaze, I am pissed off that you have been shafted by the club, but contrary to popular belief, the fans were not invited in by the administrators who then showed us the full accounts & said 'if you go into admin this chap by the name of Freemason from Falkirk will lose 10k do you still fancy it'? & it was not our decision to not pay you in full, It is awful I do agree with you there but we are the only ones suffering for this while the chancing scumbag chairmen get to bugger off scot free, they should be held to account for their wrongdoings rather than the fans taking all the crap.

How do you separate the "fans" of a club from its "owners"?

It's impossible to do I'd suggest. By continuing to support the club with money and time, harsher critics would argue that the fans are complicit in the club's shadier dealings over the years, even if they are not directly responsible for them.

Now from postings on here people like you, jimbo and others seem decent enough, and I do feel sorry for what you are going through at the moment, but you being upset by the goings on at Almondvale isn't a good enough reason to keep a thoroughly rotten club in business, and in the league, I'm afraid. particularly when the Trust grouping- normally a group I'd look to for the views of the authentic, committed, diehard fan- seem willing to throw in their lot with a character like Neil Rankine, provided he mouths the correct platitudes about community ownership at the appropriate time.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

Whats your definition of a fan? I haven't seen you at Livi games for months. Am sure u'll punt this p!sh you work on a Saturday blah, blah..? How much did you support Livi last year with £££...? Didn't see you much in the Carling Italia much either for a pint or something to eat?? or are you just a fair weather fan that claims to be a fan as you used to attend games..?

I was at the Falkirk pre-season game and have the photos to prove it. I didn't see you there though. That must mean you're not a Livi fan :P

How is it pish if I work on a Saturday? It's pretty hard to be at Eater Road and Almondvale at the same time although I did manage the second half of the Morton game due to the Hibs v Celtic game kicking off early for Setanta. I've got the pictures to prove that too :rolleyes:

You were banned by the owner of LiviLions (although word has it ur posting again).

That would be more lies then. I have been invited umpteen times by CDE to join but I have politely refused as I don't see the point. Wherever I post it's as MCL. Some people won't accept that there are more people than just me ith the same view of the "Trust"

Well that's YOUR credibility finally shot to hell. "I'm led to believe . . ." Whatever happened to "My sources at Almondvale tell me . . ." :lol:

I know for a fact that the Fighting Fund has a damn sight more money in it than Massone's 'appeal'. But never mind - you just carry on hacking into emails and accounts to glean what you 'believe' is the right information.

Thankfully, not many folk on here or livilions are buying into your bile-driven crap any more.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another "Trust" board member peddling shite :lol:

Show us the proof then. Same as you asking Massone to see the books :lol:

It's impossible to do I'd suggest. By continuing to support the club with money and time, harsher critics would argue that the fans are complicit in the club's shadier dealings over the years, even if they are not directly responsible for them.

Now from postings on here people like you, jimbo and others seem decent enough, and I do feel sorry for what you are going through at the moment, but you being upset by the goings on at Almondvale isn't a good enough reason to keep a thoroughly rotten club in business, and in the league, I'm afraid.

They are only upset this time because it has/is affecting some of them personally and for others it is about "their" club and it's ability to perform, if it was only creditors that were getting screwed over then there wouldn't be the outcry. For as long at the club was rolling along they didn't give two f*cks about creditors.

Edited by AND180Y

I was at the Falkirk pre-season game and have the photos to prove it. I didn't see you there though. That must mean you're not a Livi fan :P

How is it pish if I work on a Saturday? It's pretty hard to be at Eater Road and Almondvale at the same time although I did manage the second half of the Morton game due to the Hibs v Celtic game kicking off early for Setanta. I've got the pictures to prove that too :rolleyes:

That would be more lies then. I have been invited umpteen times by CDE to join but I have politely refused as I don't see the point. Wherever I post it's as MCL. Some people won't accept that there are more people than just me ith the same view of the "Trust"

So all of the above was paying the club money to watch the game..? I do remember at one point you weren't even welcome to take pictures at the club either :rolleyes: How much ££££'s you given the club i missed that in your last response?

I see you side stepped the 'hatefest' you have with your neighbour thats a member of the LFL board hence your 'agenda' against that organisation. I don't hold the same views of the Trust board all the time, but that doesn't mean I will have a go with almost every post i make :rolleyes::(

Not every fan agrees with what the Trust do, but some fans do & if they are a member they can hold the Trust board to account because thats the type of organisation it is.

The Falkirk game was closed doors was it not?

The Falkirk game was closed doors was it not?

I think it's his feeble attempt at humour. Pal Massone probably let him in to take photos. Basically he is just another freeloader member of the press contingent rather than a fan.

Now from postings on here people like you, jimbo and others seem decent enough, and I do feel sorry for what you are going through at the moment, but you being upset by the goings on at Almondvale isn't a good enough reason to keep a thoroughly rotten club in business, and in the league, I'm afraid. particularly when the Trust grouping- normally a group I'd look to for the views of the authentic, committed, diehard fan- seem willing to throw in their lot with a character like Neil Rankine, provided he mouths the correct platitudes about community ownership at the appropriate time.

I'm not arguing about keeping the league position, I have already stated that I think there should be a severe reprimand for all that has happened, All I am saying is that we had no knowledge of the depth of the deceit, debt etc. until after the event & yes perhaps being gullable & believing that it would never happen again was wrong as here we are yet again, but I have stopped funding them as have many, we realise the damage that has been done but we cannot change the past only make sure it won't happen again (I know, heard it before!) Which means probably starting from the bottom which I have no problem with at all, I'm not a member of the trust but I really doubt they would fall for Rankine's crap we have been well briefed by Airdrie fans & he sounds similar to Massone.

I think it's his feeble attempt at humour. Pal Massone probably let him in to take photos. Basically he is just another freeloader member of the press contingent rather than a fan.

I thought as much, He is very proud of his vast collection of Massone pics, och well at least someone from Livi likes him! :P

So all of the above was paying the club money to watch the game..? I do remember at one point you weren't even welcome to take pictures at the club either :rolleyes: How much ££££'s you given the club i missed that in your last response?

The press don't pay in as we're working. When did you last pay in to your work ? :P

I was never told I wasn't welcome to take pictures so you'll have to let me know when that was as you obviously know more than me about it. I stopped being the official photographer when they stopped paying me but I still went in to take pics for the papers.

I gave lots of my time free over the years so it would be impossible to count up my input in ££££s.

I see you side stepped the 'hatefest' you have with your neighbour thats a member of the LFL board hence your 'agenda' against that organisation. I don't hold the same views of the Trust board all the time, but that doesn't mean I will have a go with almost every post i make :rolleyes::(

If you mean Frodo Baggins & The Poison Dwarf then, no, it's not a hatefest. I don't bother with them at all since I found out what they're really like. I wouldn't trust them to smell my shite but that goes for most of the "Trust" board.

I thought as much, He is very proud of his vast collection of Massone pics, och well at least someone from Livi likes him! :P

Only because they keep getting used in the papers :P

Cha-ching :lol:

The press don't pay in as we're working. When did you last pay in to your work ? :P

I was never told I wasn't welcome to take pictures so you'll have to let me know when that was as you obviously know more than me about it. I stopped being the official photographer when they stopped paying me but I still went in to take pics for the papers.

I gave lots of my time free over the years so it would be impossible to count up my input in ££££s.

If you mean Frodo Baggins & The Poison Dwarf then, no, it's not a hatefest. I don't bother with them at all since I found out what they're really like. I wouldn't trust them to smell my shite but that goes for most of the "Trust" board.

I am not going to read all 175 pages but why do you hate the trust so much? <_<

I am not going to read all 175 pages but why do you hate the trust so much? <_<

Yeh enlighten us.

edited after reading your last post. - Well I've read them all and i'm none the wiser.

Edited by jimbo

Keep throwing out your public insults to fellow Livi supporters' it kinda shows the type of person you are. :(

People will see that your views on the Trust are tarred with hate rather than a balanced point of view. :rolleyes:

Keep throwing out your public insults to fellow Livi supporters' it kinda shows the type of person you are. :(

People will see that your views on the Trust are tarred with hate rather than a balanced point of view. :rolleyes:

Whatever :rolleyes: