Livingston - all the threads merged

Now that quote may force him into allowing the poll! :D

Right I'm best to be prepared so should do a shortlist

Kingfaethesooth

Duncan Freemason

Vikington

Sir Calum Melville

AND180Y (don't want him feeling left out!)

MCL

(no due to him more than likely being the runaway winner)

Can others add any other plonkers that I have forgot? Cheers. :)

You've left out Ivo den Biemen. he won't be pleased you know!

:lol:

Have you any idea the abuse that would be forthcoming if this ended up in the OF forum? :lol:

For that reason alone, you should do it :D

Yeh, it's a bit far fetched but then no more so that somebody with 500+ posts about Livi who says he supports Kelty Hearts. :lol:

I admit to having an unhealthy interest in true crime and your fcuking team has committed more than one major crime. :angry:

Kingfaethesooth

Duncan Freemason

Vikington

Sir Calum Melville

MCL

Yeah. You forgot yourself.

Truth hurts, doesn't it? I like the way you've portrayed yourself as the voice of reason amongst the Livvy supporters on here, and yet here you are showing your true colours, berating those who dare to point out the deeply unpleasant behaviour of the representatives of your club, past AND present, as "plonkers".

Maybe if you lot had been less "plonkerish" all these years you might not be in this shit?

Just a thought.

Oh you are not content just to be top poster on the livibash thread here, you also want to win the livilions poll. :rolleyes::lol:

You know, I was once caught driving a car which had some defects, I got a fixed penalty (he did offer me a day in court, but I knew the penalty would be much more severe) and sent on my way. I knew I was guilty and didn't argue with the copper. I got the car fixed, kept my head down and stayed away from the cops for a while.

But not you lot you just keep going and dig the hole deeper. :angry::angry:

I've always thought it was a bit bizarre that if a poster on pie and bovril says something outrageous (for example the 'girfuy' stuff from a few Livi fans last week) it's immediately taken as a representation of the entire support of a club.

Pie and Bovril is fantastic, and does have hunners of folk from every club, but equally there are many more who've never heard of it. How folk can change their own opinions on anything based on the reactions of internet dafties instead of sticking with their own principles is a bit strange, if you ask me.

Of course nobody did.....

Truth hurts, doesn't it? I like the way you've portrayed yourself as the voice of reason amongst the Livvy supporters on here, and yet here you are showing your true colours, berating those who dare to point out the deeply unpleasant behaviour of the representatives of your club, past AND present, as "plonkers".

Maybe if you lot had been less "plonkerish" all these years you might not be in this shit?

Just a thought.

OK Redv added to the list also!

Do you really expect me to take all this & never retaliate? I was absolutely fine about my label of 'tossbags & fuckers' on one of these threads so I don't see why folk would go away greeting about the label 'plonkers'. ;)

Just a thought.

Oh she's bad bad bad isn't she. How dare she add a wee bit of banter to a thread dedicated to bile.

P-l-l hang your head in shame. :rolleyes:

I've always thought it was a bit bizarre that if a poster on pie and bovril says something outrageous (for example the 'girfuy' stuff from a few Livi fans last week) it's immediately taken as a representation of the entire support of a club.

Pie and Bovril is fantastic, and does have hunners of folk from every club, but equally there are many more who've never heard of it. How folk can change their own opinions on anything based on the reactions of internet dafties instead of sticking with their own principles is a bit strange, if you ask me.

Of course nobody did.....

first sensible post in this thread for a while

OK Redv added to the list also!

Do you really expect me to take all this & never retaliate?

Yeah, that might be a plan. You're in the wrong - deeply so. Calling people "plonkers" for pointing it out isn't the smartest thing in the world. There's only one set of plonkers in this scenario, and you appear to be attaching yourself to them enthusiastically.

Yeah, that might be a plan. You're in the wrong - deeply so. Calling people "plonkers" for pointing it out isn't the smartest thing in the world. There's only one set of plonkers in this scenario, and you appear to be attaching yourself to them enthusiastically.

Take a chill pill man. Your mockrage is doing you no good whatsoever.

Kingfaethesooth

Duncan Freemason

Vikington

Sir Calum Melville

MCL

I shall be succinct: f**k off.

We just want football, to be honest. However, we should go to the courts if we get expelled.

McGruther has already confirmed that whatever decision is taken by the SFL will be final - win, lose or draw he won't be taking it further.