Livingston - all the threads merged

heres a link -

I run a film company and filmed this of him. He told me alot about what happened over the last 6 months if you have any questions drop them in the forum and ill try and answer them the best i can.

cheers

Unclebob

Hopefully you will get banned Massone :rolleyes:

heres a link -

I run a film company and filmed this of him. He told me alot about what happened over the last 6 months if you have any questions drop them in the forum and ill try and answer them the best i can.

cheers

Unclebob

Can't quite stomach any more of that twat. The healing hasn't even started yet! :angry:

Shall we discuss the OF? :D

You wouldn't need a mod to close the thread if you did. ;)

By the by it was the small burn that runs into the river that we crossed in search of a pub. And no, I didnae pee in that either.

OK - I heard on Saturday in the car that Livi refused to play, stating that until the appeal is thrown out heard, they consider themselves to be a 1st division club.

Then I heard the game was postponed.

There have been roughly 150 new pages since I was last on the forum and I don't think I could trawl through the lot tonight - what is the latest situation please, anyone?

Oh dear. You werent educated in the borough of WLC, were you? :lol:

It would be unfair to be harsh on him, even if he was. Clearly, West Lothian Council has made a priority of investing in their local football club (and its facilities) - which as folk on LiviLions have been saying generates so much income for local business; and has created so many sustainable, reliable jobs; and has done nothing to harm the towns reputation in the local or national media - that things like investing in education must come to be secondary to this :lol: !! It's Livi Law :lol:...

Edited by HibeeJibee

heres a link -

cheers

Unclebob

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a question for you Angelo the conman Unclebob the film man... :-

How come the wages were never paid on time and what are you going to spend the £50K on?

Another bit of advice, lay off the beer and don't drink and drive. :P

edited to add: And if you are indeed Matthew Brown of Sherwood Films - I hope Massolini paid you up front in cash! :lol:

Edited by KingfaetheSooth

heres a link -

cheers

Unclebob

Hopefully that won't be the only film you release for him, loved it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I've got a question for you Angelo the conman Unclebob the film man... :-

How come the wages were never paid on time and what are you going to spend the £50K on?

Another bit of advice, lay off the beer and don't drink and drive. :P

Perhaps a down payment on another Scottish Club?

Although if Livi go bust (I mean like proper bust, not this state of financial jiggery pokery) he might need to fight with WLC as they import their second choice club from the original list. :lol::lol: