Livingston - all the threads merged

That's a good question. He wasn't around for very long, and I think our case was resolved in such a benign way that no drama queen declarations of impending doom (real or otherwise) seemed to utter from his mouth. That the whole deal went through on the back of 100% debt honouring would i imagine, have made it all a fairly simple process.

In Livingston, he will be costing something like 1k a day..........quite possibly double that. Him hanging around for a year is a weird one financially. it can only be because he wants to wipe out the existing debt by a minimum of 50% (and more like 75%) and replacing it with 300k of his own debt.

He seems much more pre-disposed to veiled threats than he ever was in our day. Maybe something he has learned over the years, but knowing someone who is already "in the insolvency practicioners game", he reckons old McGruther may well have already undermined his own credibility with some utterances that have proven to be based on nothing whatsoever.

I see there are claims that the council and HMRC deals are already done. This I presume, is outwith a CVA. I would be interestiung to know what those "arrangements" actually are. I don't think your council leader is too keen on the subject becoming overly public.

Freedom of Information Act for this pish :thumbsdown

Oh dear. You werent educated in the borough of WLC, were you? :lol:

Bollocks.. You made an arse of it and now SD is trying to dig you out of the idiot hole you dug for yourself... You kid yourself you were trying to be clever, I'll believe you cannae count...

If you had added a wink or a laugh I would have believed it was done on purpose

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Bollocks.. You made an arse of it and now SD is trying to dig you out of the idiot hole you dug for yourself... You kid yourself you were trying to be clever, I'll believe you cannae count...

If you had added a wink or a laugh I would have believed it was done on purpose

Irony is all in the subtlety ;)

Where is the irony ??? Are you saying he cannae count or are you saying he did it on purpose are are you saying something completely different... SD what am I missing?????? WTF are you on about????

You don't think an obviously elementary error in arithmetic in the same post as a jibe about poor educational standards might have been linked in some way?

Guest unclebob105

heres a link -

I run a film company and filmed this of him. He told me alot about what happened over the last 6 months if you have any questions drop them in the forum and ill try and answer them the best i can.

cheers

Unclebob

Beware or enjoy but I am pretty sure poster Unclebob who has just posted a video of the great Angelo Massone is infact, The fucking megalomaniac Angelo Massone... This user name was used on LL previously when the freak show was posted on there. Also beware of Edwardbiggam if that name appears because Steady Eddie is probably also the same idiot..