Livingston - all the threads merged

:lol::lol::lol:

Dear God I feel like crying now! We can't escape from him!! :(

Too many years fighting back tears . . .

Why can't the past just die . . .?

Wishing you were somehow here again . . .

knowing we must say goodbye . . .

Try to forgive . . .teach me to live . . .

give me the strength to try . . .

No more memories, no more silent tears . . .

No more gazing across the wasted years . . .

Too many years fighting back tears . . .

Why can't the past just die . . .?

Wishing you were somehow here again . . .

knowing we must say goodbye . . .

Try to forgive . . .teach me to live . . .

give me the strength to try . . .

No more memories, no more silent tears . . .

No more gazing across the wasted years . . .

Awww. :)

People are going to wonder what your talking about. :D

hiya Mr X

haha thanks for the answers my replies are

1 hasn't been settled yet.

2 But initially when Angelo arranged a re-payment plan they were happy with it so what changed?

3 Get the administrator bit but surly if the administrator was interested in the club he would have taken the money and given it to the players so they could play. ( i know nothing of Law!!!)

4- wernt they trying to push a new law through last week?

5- So if the club is still being run by the administrators what is Rankins involvement?

Thanks for being patient im new to this madness!

cheers

Matt

1 - There's nothing anyone on here can say for sure on that. It's between Massone and Flynn. Inevitably either Flynn committed fraud or Massone didn't do his due diligence properly.

2 - What changed is he didn't stick to the plan he agreed and missed scheduled payments.

3 - Was this money to be gifted? I rather suspect not. If it was then yes, I'm sure he would have, though there may have been issues with how it was spent potentially I suppose. If it was just to be added to Massone's loan account then he'd be duty bound not to allow more debt to be incurred.

4 - Well they didn't try to push one through last week. They did say they'd look at the rules in place to relocate the SFL membership from a company if Massone didn't agree to go. The fact a long established organisation was considering amending a long held principle just to get Massone out should tell you all you need to know really!

5 - The club is still in interim administration so yes, the interim administrator is running things. Rankine is a half share in the consortium bidding to take over. The extent of his actual involvement at the moment only he and McGruther know of course.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

5 - The club is still in interim administration so yes, the interim administrator is running things. Rankine is a half share in the consortium bidding to take over. The extent of his actual involvement at the moment only he and McGruther know of course.

One thing is for certain, Livi will be all the poorer for meeting those two.

One thing is for certain, Livi will be all the poorer for meeting those two.

Livingston didn't have any choice over the appointment of McGruther. Rank Badjin has been sniffing around a bit longer. He obviously sees something there. He's no philanthropist...

post-21477-1250022634.gif

Edited by Livi Willie

Totally off topic, then again hardly any of my posts in the last couple of days have been on topic! :lol:

Does anyone know what channel the SPL games will be on? I've got virgin media & get ESPN, Sky sports 12&3 but don't know if I should get another one? :huh:

ye want to watch SPL?.. :huh: