Livingston - all the threads merged

The last few posts seem to prove my point.

Do you really think i give a f**k what anybody thinks about me.

If you don't like me then f**k off and suck your granny's fanny

personally i blame the parents for this......... why did they not stick to masturbation and save us all from witnessing such petulant behaviour :P

Come on, something happen at Livi!! I'm fed up logging into this thread and find another day has gone by, when all that has been discussed is the rights and wrongs of stickers being applied to the cludgie walls of the B and G club in berwick. We want some real discussion topics to read and contribute to. So come on Livi, tell the SFA to get the finger out the rectum and deal with your appeal. Tell them that there are a torrent of words still to be contributed to this Forum.

Oh and MBozza, you were soundly scudded on the Stomp. Give up while you're ahead.

Oh, and you are a knob-end.

Come on, something happen at Livi!! I'm fed up logging into this thread and find another day has gone by, when all that has been discussed is the rights and wrongs of stickers being applied to the cludgie walls of the B and G club in berwick. We want some real discussion topics to read and contribute to. So come on Livi, tell the SFA to get the finger out the rectum and deal with your appeal. Tell them that there are a torrent of words still to be contributed to this Forum.

Oh! :huh:

& here I was thinking that everyone had softened towards Livi but all you are doing is saving it all up ready for the ultimate Livi bash. Dearie me, I can't bloody wait! :(

why did they not stick to masturbation and save us all from witnessing such petulant behaviour :P

We all know you did...

Come on, something happen at Livi!! I'm fed up logging into this thread and find another day has gone by, when all that has been discussed is the rights and wrongs of stickers being applied to the cludgie walls of the B and G club in berwick. We want some real discussion topics to read and contribute to

Well, there *was* a story on the BBC today about those nasty Livi folks making Dominic Keane homeless

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/8220550.stm

A former Livingston FC director fought back tears as he told his fraud trial how the club's financial woes cost him his home and left him bankrupt. And some fandan stuck some stickers on his cat flap
all you are doing is saving it all up ready for the ultimate Livi bash

I think (o)sean is having the "ultimate bash" all by himself, from the sounds of his comment above :ph34r:

Out of curiosity djn which club would you like to see as 'club X' if your wish comes true & we die?

The "Club X" reference is about Annan Nanna, not Livi - don't worry!

We all know you did...

Well, there *was* a story on the BBC today about those nasty Livi folks making Dominic Keane homeless

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/8220550.stm

I think (o)sean is having the "ultimate bash" all by himself, from the sounds of his comment above :ph34r:

that's why i make frequent visit's to your mam's,i mean you would'nt have a dog and bark yourself now would you :ph34r:

Oh! :huh:

& here I was thinking that everyone had softened towards Livi but all you are doing is saving it all up ready for the ultimate Livi bash. Dearie me, I can't bloody wait! :(

Now now PLL. Where in my posts have I ever "bashed" Livi??? I do have thoughts on the subject, which I post here regularly, but I think you will find that I have never been one of the " let them die " brigade.

Yes, I have always said they should be punished for repeated misdemeanours, and for the way that they have conducted themselves towards the creditors, and even the players. But I have always stated that I would not want Livi to die. Live within their means , yes. Go out of the game altogether, no.

Edited by Big G...

The "Club X" reference is about Annan Nanna, not Livi - don't worry!

Ah! that's ok then. :P

Now now PLL. Where in my posts have I ever "bashed" Livi??? I do have thoughts on the subject, which I post here regularly, but I think you will find that I have never been one of the " let them die " brigade.

Yes, I have always said they should be punished for repeated misdemeanours, and for the way that they have conducted themselves towards the creditors, and even the players. But I have always stated that I would not want Livi to die. Live within their means , yes. Go out of the game altogether, no.

To be honest I know you haven't bashed us :)

I realised though in your post that the usual suspects will be storing it all up to pour forth when they next have a reason for it, which most likely will be around the appeal time, this is probably the calm before the storm! :o

I suppose I should make the most of it but I wish it was all sorted out right now once & for all as will your own club & cowdenbeath! :(

Oh and MBozza, you were soundly scudded on the Stomp. Give up while you're ahead.

Oh, and you are a knob-end.

since you brought up the subject

post-11019-1251269937_thumb.png

Here's something for everyone to muse on whilst not much else is happening..Copyright "The Big Cheese" from WAP..

Flicking through an old copy of Blue Heaven last night I came across the following letter from 'Livid Lion' of Livingston dated 05/06/01.

Quote:Originally Posted by Livid Lion Dear blue heaven,

Can you believe this guy (Geoff Brown)? This is the man who spent nearly £125k on Kevin Thomas, £100k on Graeme Jones, approx. £200k on Paul Hartley, £250k on JP McBride & 90k on Martin Lauchlan.. ??? Who would you rather have in charge of your club, our chairman has spent £200k in 3 years and sold players for a similar sum - not bad for a "football crazy chairman" ..! He has consistantly brought quality players to the Lion's Den, the same cannot be said for 'Mad Geoff'.

We all know the effort put in by Dominic and Leish and I only hope they continue taking the club forward. Superb youth policy, shrewd buying, e.g. Brady, Xausa, Fernandes ..! A great Stadium and a chairman who appreciates the loyal fanbase. How many other clubs would wish to have our board? I know Keane works night and day for Livi. I'm right behind you Keano and so are the Livi Lions..! Geoff, WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE CALLUM DAVIDSON ££ RUNS OUT - TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..! We await you and your misinformed opinions next year at the Den..!!

What a materpiece especially at this time of comeuppance for Daft Dominic :lol:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Here's something for everyone to muse on whilst not much else is happening..Copyright "The Big Cheese" from WAP..

Flicking through an old copy of Blue Heaven last night I came across the following letter from 'Livid Lion' of Livingston dated 05/06/01.

Quote:Originally Posted by Livid Lion Dear blue heaven,

What a materpiece especially at this time of comeuppance for Daft Dominic :lol:

He'll be quietly hoping his "Mr Angry" letter never comes to light again. If he still goes to games, he'll probably be praying that those around him at Easter Rd/ Tynecastle/Parkhead/Ibrox never ever know he was the author. If he were to read it now, he must surely squirm at his complete and utter lack of understanding about what Livingston FC were actually doing back then.

I've never been one to use the "franchise" word, but my God, the "Lions" & "Den" stuff certainly smacks of a forced and irrelevant corporate identity. It just seems (is) so fake when compared to the country's other clubs. It could just as easily been the Livvy Retails, Lollipops, Rhinos or Bulls. There is absolutely no local reference whatsoever to "Lions".

Edited by Guest

I've never been one to use the "franchise" word, but my God, the "Lions" & "Den" stuff certainly smacks of a forced and irrelevant corporate identity. It just seems (is) so fake when compared to the country's other clubs. It could just as easily been the Livvy Retails, Lollipops, Rhinos or Bulls. There is absolutely no local reference whatsoever to "Lions".

Give it a rest. What would you have used instead? The Livi roundabouts?