Livingston - all the threads merged

Hiring "Trialists" like Robbie Winters to take on teams like Berwick, apparently :rolleyes: We should be flattered, really...

If laddies like Robbie Winters and Andy McNeill need a game here and there to keep themselves fit and let others see what they can do then Livi are just doing them a wee service by letting them play. We are always happy to help out. That’s just the kind of obliging club we are. :rolleyes:

If laddies like Robbie Winters and Andy McNeill need a game here and there to keep themselves fit and let others see what they can do then Livi are just taking advantage of them by letting them play. We are always happy to help out. That's just the kind of cheating club we are. :rolleyes:

Fixed it for you. :P

If laddies like Robbie Winters and Andy McNeill need a game here and there to keep themselves fit and let others see what they can do then Livi are just doing them a wee service by letting them play with our female fans. We are always happy to help out. That's just the kind of obliging club we are. :rolleyes:

Mine sounds better! :P

I still think the McNeil and Winters thing is utterly bizarre. What on earth are such players doing in the Third Division at all, never mind as triallists? And why the hell should full-time Livi need them!!

This may be explained by the fact that the board as yet have not accepted that the club is in the third division until the appeal process is exhausted!

This may be explained by the fact that the board as yet have not accepted that the club is in the third division until the appeal process is exhausted!

:lol: fair enough... and you did still lose!! Maybe call up Dino Zoff, Paolo Maldini and Pele v Albion!!

That'd be fair enough if you'd signed First Division players on contract on the off chance the appeal(s) is sucessul, but did you really need their experience (as Trialists) to play a diddy wee team like us yesterday?

Still confused why you're pleading poverty one minute then drafting in such experience? Maybe they wanted to play for free (incurring no expenses - HJ knows more than me about the regulations for what makes a "Trialist), it's just a bit like being skint then buying an expensive sledgehammer to crack a diddy nut

Have Livingston launched an appeal against the full-time whistle yet, on the basis that the game is still ongoing in their parallell universe?

:D

That'd be fair enough if you'd signed First Division players on contract on the off chance the appeal(s) is sucessul, but did you really need their experience (as Trialists) to play a diddy wee team like us yesterday?

Still confused why you're pleading poverty one minute then drafting in such experience? Maybe they wanted to play for free (incurring no expenses - HJ knows more than me about the regulations for what makes a "Trialist), it's just a bit like being skint then buying an expensive sledgehammer to crack a diddy nut

Obviously we were not playing a diddy wee team though. :(

I have no idea if they were paid or not, Robbie Winters also played in the friendly against Falkirk & I know Roddy is injured so we did not have a keeper that's why McNeil was playing.

All this talk of keeping full-time players in case they're still in division one seems to overlook the small point that they lost something in the region of a million quid by maintaining a full-time squad in division one just last season.

All this talk of keeping full-time players in case they're still in division one seems to overlook the small point that they lost something in the region of a million quid by maintaining a full-time squad in division one just last season.

Aye but remember we don't have Massone's parking fines to pay this year!. :P

Aye but remember we don't have Massone's parking fines to pay this year!. :P

Just wait for the fine for the defacement of property by the Dead Beat Mafia :unsure:

I have never said the decision is a sensible one, it is as puzzling to me as it is to you, but they are supposed to know football inside out whereas I am merely a supporter!

I have never said the decision is a sensible one, it is as puzzling to me as it is to you, but they are supposed to know football inside out whereas I am merely a supporter!

Is that what you said about Hunter, Keane and Flynn too?