Livingston - all the threads merged

Too many words and not enough pictures? Don't worry about it.

I'd suggest in your case, too great an opinion of your own intelligence without the evidence to back it up, allied to a worryingly low embarrassment threshold.

Do you lovingly arrange your Victorian dolly collection around your Bakelite gas fire?

I'd suggest in your case, too great an opinion of your own intelligence without the evidence to back it up, allied to a worryingly low embarrassment threshold.
"Worryingly low" is a relative term, I'm sure you'll agree. Except when discussing Montrose's league position of course.
Do you lovingly arrange your Victorian dolly collection around your Bakelite gas fire?

Sir, social etiquette is clearly different in Angus as any gentleman of standing knows only the domestics have Bakelite fires. I shall therefore look down upon your witticism accordingly.

I made that point earlier in the thread.

Dundee have some injuries, so I think Mr Melville might just send cheques for £1,000 and £3,000 to Firhill and Hampden respectively so we don't have to play tomorrow.

Of course you couldn't actually do that, because Livi did it while appealling something... And we do not know if Livi were found guilty of breaching rules, or which rules, and in what way, so on and so forth...

However: if Dundee claim they have too many injuries to field a team, and ask for a postponement, and the SFL MC reject this, and Dundee then appeal to an MC or EGM... the situation is rather more similar?

Can I compliment you all on such a fair and unbiased view of the situation.

You should all now collectively appeal to countries still mandating capital punishment, insisting that appeals against a death sentence can and should be heard after the execution has been carried out. Should speed things along just fine.

Tip top!

Fail.

Also, your user name is most unapt.

Not really, considering you actively censor debate on your sham of a website.

Jeez-o, VT has posted something that is factually correct for a change. Well done VT, you can take the dunce hat off for a few seconds.

I wish I could tell you its an alias, but it isnt!

Its a girl whos a "bit dislexic" (sic), apparently :huh:

I was going to say G_Man's wife before caleycasual got in before me :lol:

I'm renowned for my fact-based incisive analysis.

Where has this "incisive" bollocks come from?

I'm renowned for my fact-based incisive analysis.

You are renowned for a lot of things, but 'fact-based' 'incisive' 'analysis' - nope, none of the three, let alone the three.

Also, as an aside, you really should do something about your obsessive compulsion of sitting 24/7 on here, constantly looking for posts which reply to or quote you - 2 minutes to reply to my post, and 3 minutes to EL, shows a distinct lack of life on your part.

I'd recommend you get out more - and i'd suggest a solo walk to the north pole to get you started, the exercise would do you the world of good, don't worry about the bit of water on the way, I'm sure it's within your talents to walk on water easily.