Livingston - all the threads merged

You are renowned for a lot of things, but 'fact-based' 'incisive' 'analysis' - nope, none of the three, let alone the three.

Also, as an aside, you really should do something about your obsessive compulsion of sitting 24/7 on here, constantly looking for posts which reply to or quote you - 2 minutes to reply to my post, and 3 minutes to EL, shows a distinct lack of life on your part.

I'd recommend you get out more - and i'd suggest a solo walk to the north pole to get you started, the exercise would do you the world of good, don't worry about the bit of water on the way, I'm sure it's within your talents to walk on water easily.

I'm surprised you never mentioned his post count. That one always goes down a storm.

Christ I've been away too long! Are they still pedantic enough to dwell on minutia in order to win an argument few people care about here?

Indeed they do, Charles.

Usually goes along the lines of "Pahahahaha! U'Ve GOt 21 wan thoosand post?!!!!!! gO AWay and shag A GIRl, ya sad p***k!"

No, I mean The Ghost of Jim Morton.

Next...

I have never been away sadsack, and I aint going anywhere soon either.. I'm here for the long haul and on the day it goes tits up yet again I will still be here ripping the shite out of you and your disgrace of a club...

And to avoid confusing MCL, please feel free to call me Ghostie ( or cunty if you prefer :lol: )

Mon the Stranraer ;)

I have never been away sadsack, and I aint going anywhere soon either.. I'm here for the long haul and on the day it goes tits up yet again I will still be here ripping the shite out of you and your disgrace of a club...

And to avoid confusing MCL, please feel free to call me Ghostie ( or cunty if you prefer :lol: )

Mon the Stranraer ;)

Your few hours absence from the thread was bliss. Couldn't you have made it permanent?

And "cunty" would be slightly too far, despite how much of an annoying c**t you are ;)

Mon the... *goes away to check* Killie!

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Your few hours absence from the thread was bliss. Couldn't you have made it permanent?

And "cunty" would be slightly too far, despite how much of an annoying c**t you are ;)

Mon the... *goes away to check* Killie!

What and let you cheating scummers off the hook??? Nah..I aint ever gonna let this lie....And as long as I know it annoys you and Charlie boy I will give it my best...

Got to go now and watch my well run and finacially stable club play their SPL game in front of what I would think will be a shit 3500/4000 crowd.. Enjoy your afternoon with the other 600 Livi fans and as you look round the empty stadium just think....

" How much cash are we losing this week" and " how long can we carry on like this before we are in the financial shite again"

TTFN ;)

You are renowned for a lot of things, but 'fact-based' 'incisive' 'analysis' - nope, none of the three, let alone the three.

Also, as an aside, you really should do something about your obsessive compulsion of sitting 24/7 on here, constantly looking for posts which reply to or quote you - 2 minutes to reply to my post, and 3 minutes to EL, shows a distinct lack of life on your part.

I'd recommend you get out more - and i'd suggest a solo walk to the north pole to get you started, the exercise would do you the world of good, don't worry about the bit of water on the way, I'm sure it's within your talents to walk on water easily.

fail.jpg

What and let you cheating scummers off the hook??? Nah..I aint ever gonna let this lie....And as long as I know it annoys you and Charlie boy I will give it my best...

Got to go now and watch my well run and finacially stable club play their SPL game in front of what I would think will be a shit 3500/4000 crowd.. Enjoy your afternoon with the other 600 Livi fans and as you look round the empty stadium just think....

" How much cash are we losing this week" and " how long can we carry on like this before we are in the financial shite again"

TTFN ;)

Your general posting is what 'annoys' me, not your agenda on here.

Actually over 1200 there at Almondvale today. Not amazing but of an acceptable 3rd division standard. The only thoughts going through my head were "That promotion champagne is going to taste so sweet" and "The farmers canny beat Killie? They're heading back where they belong."

Your general posting is what 'annoys' me, not your agenda on here.

Actually over 1200 there at Almondvale today. Not amazing but of an acceptable 3rd division standard. The only thoughts going through my head were "That promotion champagne is going to taste so sweet" and "The farmers canny beat Killie? They're heading back where they belong."

How many were there on a "freebie"?