Livingston - all the threads merged

Can I ask a genuine question here, if anyone knows the answer - has there been a single season in Livi's history when they haven't run at a loss? And if so, when was the last time? Ta.

No takers?

How much was the donation that the "Trust" gave to the club in return for free tickets to the Hogmanay do ?

Was the membership consulted about the use of funds for this purpose beforehand ?

Do any members on here agree with the use of funds in this manner ?

Any non-member Livi fans who gave to the fighting fund have an opinion on the use of the funds ?

The next time this happens, will the people who benefited be excluded from the free tickets or will it be a free for all again ?

This was advertised at the last minute when a lot of people had already organised Hogmanay plans. How many other freebies are given to the "Trust" board that are not advertised ?

How trusting are Livi fans that their rep on the board will come from two members of the "Trust" board who enjoy having their snouts in the trough ?

No takers ? :D

No takers ? biggrin.gif

From the picture that's circulating around the net of you and some greasy Italian in the back of your rusty car it seems as if your the only taker! unsure.gif

You'll see it at some point laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by 7

From the picture that's circulating around the net of you and some greasy Italian in the back of your rusty car it seems as if your the only taker! unsure.gif

You'll see it at some point laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol: Changed places again. You don't half tell some lies Plug/Pedro/Scarface/007/Mouth/LiviTV. I've never had an Italian in the back of my car, greasy or otherwise. If I had the Fighting Fund would have been £1,000 richer. Just imaging how many freebies you could get from the club for that amount of a bung :lol:

No wonder you got glassed in the pub :lol: :lol: :lol:

laugh.gif Changed places again. You don't half tell some lies Plug/Pedro/Scarface/007/Mouth/LiviTV. I've never had an Italian in the back of my car, greasy or otherwise. If I had the Fighting Fund would have been £1,000 richer. Just imaging how many freebies you could get from the club for that amount of a bung laugh.gif

No wonder you got glassed in the pub laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You'll see it soon enough laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ohmy.gif "Gobble Gobble" ohmy.gif

I believe that Dave Stoker won the election with 90% of the 20 votes cast :D

Well done Dave, at least a true fan going back to the Meadowbank days has made it onto the board. Both you and Ged have used the "Trust" wisely as a vehicle to get onto the board whilst the rest of the schmucks can get on with manning the turnstyles :lol: :lol: :lol:

You talking about the "Trust" board's behaviour towards me ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, it was more about you and your attitude to the other Livi fans, not just the Trust board. :angry:

The daily exhibition of paranoia and sniping has long become boring and tiresome. :blink:

Edited by Livi Willie

No, it was more about you and your attitude to the other Livi fans, not just the Trust board. :angry:

The daily exhibition of paranoia and sniping has long become boring and tiresome. :blink:

Paranoia ? :rolleyes:

I believe that Dave Stoker won the election with 90% of the 20 votes cast :D

Interesting.. according to the Candidates' Manifesto document on the Trust's site, Mr Stoker is "employed by HM Revenue and Customs". (http://www.liviforlife.co.uk/PDFs/TrustRepManifestos.pdf)

Is it the first time am HMRC official has got on to a Football Club's board?

Interesting.. according to the Candidates' Manifesto document on the Trust's site, Mr Stoker is "employed by HM Revenue and Customs". (http://www.liviforlife.co.uk/PDFs/TrustRepManifestos. pdf)

Is it the first time am HMRC official has got on to a Football Club's board?

That's actually moderately interesting. I wonder what would happen if there was a situation where, for example, the board had to choose between increasing a player's wages to keep him, or paying a tax bill? Would Mr Stoker declare a conflict of interest and leave the meeting?