Livingston - all the threads merged

Morton fans said the same when Mcglynn signed Brian Graham, who proceeded to own them.

Slagged off Iain Russell too, who went on to get our record for most goals scored in a season.

I do fear for us this season though, in a season where most clubs will take advantage of higher gate revenue by increasing their playing budget Livi are still cutting back on ours. Pretty ironic really considering our history of throwing money about.

Slagged off Iain Russell too, who went on to get our record for most goals scored in a season.

I do fear for us this season though, in a season where most clubs will take advantage of higher gate revenue by increasing their playing budget Livi are still cutting back on ours. Pretty ironic really considering our history of throwing money about.

No.

A handful of people slagged off Iain Russell. Most of us knew he could do the business.

I don't think a single person could say anything good about David Robertson no matter how hard they tried. This one's more akin to Kyle Wilkie than Iain Russell.

No.

A handful of people slagged off Iain Russell. Most of us knew he could do the business.

I don't think a single person could say anything good about David Robertson no matter how hard they tried. This one's more akin to Kyle Wilkie than Iain Russell.

So far less than a handful have slagged off Robertson. Can't actually remember any Ton fans sticking up for Russell when he signed for us.

Wilkie did ok for us last season, wouldn't have minded him staying on with us.

Not even the happiest of happy clappers would defend David Robertson's spell at Morton. He was a waste of a jersey and had no redeeming factors. Telling yourself this might not be the case is just delusional. You'd be best to prepare yourself for the worst.

Any link?

David Robertson is available if anyone wants him.

Please take him

Your concern for him is sweet. Tommy has already confirmed he's being released in January, so he'll not darken our door again.

Robertson was due to play for our U20s today so managers could get a look at him. Sorry to say but he's absolutely dreadful. When we signed him, I couldn't remember much about him or recall noticing him much for United but assumed because he'd played so many games at Tannadice that he must be ok. Did think it strange we'd managed to sign one of their players, that Houston seemingly wanted to keep, on a pre-contract and the United fans we're exactly sorry to see him go so should have realised then that this wasn't as impressive a deal as it maybe seemed.

The first thing you'll notice is his inability to run, not through being lazy but almost literally. He's like a duck waddling, with his little arms just waving about. This is his third season with us (although he hasn't played since November, of 2012) and you'd still be struggling to say what his strong points are. Just before his injury, he scored a couple of right place at the right time goals, so maybe there is so glimmer of hope but in terms of the basic aspects of the game, he's poor all round.

What you can expect to hear a lot of though is how he's such a great lad and so popular with the other players. Boring stuff of that nature that makes no difference whatsoever when it comes to 3:00pm of a Saturday.

You can search for more if you like. You could start a thread asking St Johnstone fans what their thoughts are of him, that would cheer me up.

He's a terrible football player: awful passer of the ball, not particularly fit, about as heavy as a sheet of paper. He also missed a sitter in our game at Livi in January, for your reference.

I think he was meaning to Robertson having signed for us, haven't seen it announced anywhere official.

Oops, at least I was being informative in my misunderstanding...

Robertson announced it on his Twitter page, that's the only place I've seen it.

Not sure how I feel about it, hopefully he'll play well for us.

Would like to see us bring in a striker though, right now we only have Burchill and Mullen.

We can't not bring in a striker. It would be suicide.

As for Robertson,don't get why we have brought in yet another CM. I really fear for us this season.

Why are we signing another fucking centre-mid? What a way to piss the extra season ticket money up the wall.

We can't not bring in a striker. It would be suicide.

As for Robertson,don't get why we have brought in yet another CM. I really fear for us this season.

We've only 3 midfielders left in the team that played regularly last season and another couple that made the odd appearance, they aren't all CM either. We could do with some wingers though, unless Keaghan is going back on the wing we've got none.

We've only 3 midfielders left in the team that played regularly last season and another couple that made the odd appearance, they aren't all CM either. We could do with some wingers though, unless Keaghan is going back on the wing we've got none.

McGlynn doesn't really "do" wingers, he will put midfielders out there but wingers they won't be.

Prefers forwards who run the channels.

David Robertson :lol:

He's absolutely awful. I have no idea how he's played at such a high level his entire career - all managers and players agree he's a lovely lad though - so at least that's positive.