Livingston - all the threads merged

Really good signing for Livi, should be playing in the Premiership and probably would have had a deal there if it wasn't for the fact Gallagher could very realistically be in jail soon.

I would expect that there will be a clause in any contract he might have signed with Livi that allows the club to terminate without compensation if he is found guilty. Seems a long time since the incident in question (April 2013 from a quick look at online articles) - any idea why it has taken so long for the case to come to trial?

From Livi Facebook. The club are delighted to announce the signing of six new players today. From left to right we have David Robertson, Rob Ogleby, Michael McKenna, Declan Gallagher, Jordan White & Brad Donaldson.
Welcome to Livingston FC!!

Hearing a rumour we are looking at Callum Fordyce... Any good?

I like him, thought he showed great improvement after coming back from a spell out on loan. Got played at RB when we were short of cover and wasn't great there but at CB I thought he did well. Imo has potential to be a good no nonsense solid CB.

Now up on the OS: http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20140704_1.

Declan Gallagher (Defender)

David Robertson (Midfielder)

Michael McKenna (Midfielder)

Brad Donaldson (Defender)

Rob Ogleby (Forward)

Jordan White (Forward)

good mix of age, level and experience.....not just the usual suspects that many clubs go for. nice to see a little bit of imagination for a change.

I like him, thought he showed great improvement after coming back from a spell out on loan. Got played at RB when we were short of cover and wasn't great there but at CB I thought he did well. Imo has potential to be a good no nonsense solid CB.

We're supposedly looking at Nejc Mevlja also.

Scrap that it's actually Nevj Mevlja!

Seen he only played 13 games for you...

Mevlja is a man mountain but for me, he wasn't technically great on a poor surface. Might do better at St. Mirren Park.

A lot of the signings have bad reputations but should be cheap. Fingers crossed they work hard and we can see improvements in them.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

We're supposedly looking at Nejc Mevlja also.

Scrap that it's actually Nevj Mevlja!

Seen he only played 13 games for you...

Hmm, not sure about him, was very shaky in the first few games and seemed to panic under pressure, hardly hit a decent pass either. Wasn't bothered when we let him go.