Livingston - all the threads merged

Fed up hearing McGlynns excuses. Fed up with the Livi board silence as well. They seem big shots when they have something to say, but the silence has been golden.

What's happening at our club??????????

What's happening with the signing ban?

What's happening with Livingston/Rankine issue around ownership?

What's happening with McGlynn - backing him or sacking him?

Fed up hearing McGlynns excuses. Fed up with the Livi board silence as well. They seem big shots when they have something to say, but the silence has been golden.

The hearing is this Friday is all I know for definite. From the attitude of mcglynn, and journalist I spoke to, seems probable he could walk.

You should be asking your chairman.

Could do a lot worse than Terry Butcher.

Pretty sure Hibs fans and others said similar around about this time last year...

Mind you, can't be any worse than McGlynn. Having Burchill replace him would be an utter nightmare, though.

Anything is better than McGlynn right now and I've decided I'm not going back till he's gone. It's beyond a joke now! We're in freefall, we need points on the board right now and you look at Grant Murray's record and some Raith fans have said they're fed up with him. We could do a lot worse and he'd be cheaper than Butcher- I'm still calling for Murray to Livi!!

I'm not that bothered about the quality of the football, we just need someone that can keep us up.

Butcher did neither at Hibs, football was dire to watch and they got relegated through the play offs

If McGlynn did walk and we got another manager in then obv the main goal would be to get us up into 9th then 8th but after that we'd be wanting entertaining football played, not 10 men behind the ball and the odd boot up the park to a lone striker,

Are Livi still waiting on hearing the outcome of the cases about unpaid tax and club ownership? Any idea when an outcome will be decided as I assume there isn't much point in making changes until that's sorted one way or another.

Don't know if there is any case about unpaid tax, Rankine just grassed Nixon up about that so he can use it in their court case over director loans. The embargo was imposed because the tax on players bonuses wasn't paid by Nixon last season, I would assume it would be lifted if the 10K tax was paid but Rankine will bring that up at the court case along with other little treasures he has on Nixon.

The not informing of his interests in other clubs is being held on Fri, if it isn't then we'll get yet another hearing for them to f**k around with.