Livingston - all the threads merged

So apparently Gallacher is being sent down but will sign for us and will be available when released. Thoughts ?

Also hearing that Burchill has spoken too all the players he's looking to bring in and most have agreed to sign just need to wait on contracts being able to be offered.

I wish people on all fans forums and groups would join together and get behind the club.

I believe in my heart that all will be well and we will be a good team next season capable of staying in the championship.

Have faith guys

But

There will always be haters and doubters and if you are in either of these catagories please support our club or do one.

The funny thing is We all know who you are.

Going on seeing Gallagher playing for us last season I would love him signing for us again. I suppose it all depends on what his sentence will be though.

Think Burchill said we'll stand by him, which makes it sound like he'll be here whether he gets jail time or not, barring him getting any offers from a better team than us.

Think Burchill said we'll stand by him, which makes it sound like he'll be here whether he gets jail time or not, barring him getting any offers from a better team than us.

Pay as you play deal.

In reality he has signed a bit of paper that he hopes will be lodged with the SFA when the Livi FC ban is lifted.

Or he's signed a contract. It doesn't stop being a contract if it isn't lodged with the SFA however he won't be allowed to play until it is.

I agree it would be a bit silly for a club to commit to signing a player whom they couldn't play so am pretty sure there will be some appendices to that effect.

Unless what he's signed is a pre-contractual agreement which is pretty much worthless.

Or he's signed a contract. It doesn't stop being a contract if it isn't lodged with the SFA however he won't be allowed to play until it is.

I agree it would be a bit silly for a club to commit to signing a player whom they couldn't play so am pretty sure there will be some appendices to that effect.

Unless what he's signed is a pre-contractual agreement which is pretty much worthless.

Just like the Elliot pre contract sadly it's not worth the paper it's written on as was proved with Elliot.