Livingston - all the threads merged

Serious question, does it not concern you that the guy now running the show at Livi doesn't even seem to know what it is he has bought or what company he is the major shareholder of?

He has 40%, Hogarth has 20%, Gillies has 20% and Nixon has 20% in, according to him and all the press, Livingston FC.

So for that to be the case the second largest shareholder (Livi trust) would have to have sold on their shares as would all the other small shareholders. (Have they? What was was the trusts return on investment?) Ford may be the majority shareholder in Livi5 who in turn are the majority shareholders in Livi.

Over to you?

This is a decent point that needs clarifying. Have these guys just bought over the Livi 5 and therefore the internal wranglings that come with that?

Also, is there any money to spend or is the new ownership only to keep the club running in its current state, which is a shambles.

And I don't mean a luxury playing budget, I mean adequate kit, balls, etc and a suitable budget for the youth set up.

Yeah, yeah so theman says...

The shortness of your response speaks volumes about the credibility of your earlier accusations, can anyone be expected to give credence to anything you say in the future?

Edited by AND180Y

This is a decent point that needs clarifying. Have these guys just bought over the Livi 5 and therefore the internal wranglings that come with that?

Also, is there any money to spend or is the new ownership only to keep the club running in its current state, which is a shambles.

And I don't mean a luxury playing budget, I mean adequate kit, balls, etc and a suitable budget for the youth set up.

Ford said: "If the embargo is lifted, we have investors lined up to put cash on the table."

"I'm aware we have inherited some outstanding cash flow issues but I can assure the club's supporters these will be dealt with immediately and Livingston will grow on a solid financial footing."

Obv question would be how will this happen when we have a history of never being able to sustain ourselves financially.

You really aren't very good at this, are you now?

If good is measured by bites then I am very good at this :)

It's clear that you're coming out with the same old guff. The fans know we have had some VERY bad owners. You only appear when you want to put the boot in. You have done it on LiviLions you have done it on here.

I'm done now so cheerio the noo :)

Edited by Livithegreat

If good is measured by bites then I am very good at this :)

It's clear that you're coming out with the same old guff. The fans know we have had some VERY bad owners. You only appear when you want to put the boot in. You have done it on LiviLions you have done it on here.

I'm done now so cheerio the noo :)

Yes, yes I do think you should toddle off now that your malicious and false accusation against me has been exposed for the falsehood that it is.

Unbelievable,

The LFL trust have just had a meeting with the club and already they......Orca and stoker, ( Nixons Hench Men ) are already trying to discredit the club with the SFA.......

You could not make it up.....

They are never happy.....

Serious question, does it not concern you that the guy now running the show at Livi doesn't even seem to know what it is he has bought or what company he is the major shareholder of?

He has 40%, Hogarth has 20%, Gillies has 20% and Nixon has 20% in, according to him and all the press, Livingston FC.

So for that to be the case the second largest shareholder (Livi trust) would have to have sold on their shares as would all the other small shareholders. (Have they? What was was the trusts return on investment?) Ford may be the majority shareholder in Livi5 who in turn are the majority shareholders in Livi.

Over to you?

Edited by Gnaw