Livingston - all the threads merged

56 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Yeh,but its Livi their playing ,not Villa.Hopefully Joel and Bruce took note last night in attendance. Hibs will be a wounded animal on Saturday, no argument there.🤷‍♂️.

Obileye, Luiyi and Guthrie there as well. I would imagine Martindale was there too

2 hours ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

If Guthrie can't nod one in against that Hibs defence then I will lose all hope. Absolutely woeful from the crossed ball

Yep they looked terrible defending balls into the box, and with so many of our players being 6ft 2 and over, we should be good at attacking set pieces, but we aren't. Guthrie has looked a bit better this season in his heading though, at least heading the ball down under the bar and getting it on target, last season he kept putting it over the bar. Maybe Martindale will be working on our set pieces more after watching how bad Hibs were defending them, someone needs to be at the back post.

5 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

First I was Nixon, now it’s Hogarth… the ghosts of Livi past…

Doesn’t matter who you think I am, I’ll continue to live in your head rent free regardless. 

You're correct! However you did go awfully awfully quiet after the last discussion didn't you?

Anyway, enough of the petty squabbles for 2 minutes.... anyone catch this article? 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-admits-rangers-cup-30770234?fbclid=IwAR1ExviXMl5CdzDhEVl24T1_-PVWYQkr-UK6xrFeTjC-V0YHoAEg6iqMMnM

One little chestnut caught my eye:

"Rangers’ directors dig into their pockets, at Aberdeen they do that to give them a fighting budget."

Can ours not do the same? Or is our club, whose CEO was folding t shirts a few years ago, a club that grants titles and positions to those who don't really wish to assume the *actual* responsibility incumbent on them, especially when the club gets into this kind of difficulty? 

8 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Anyway, enough of the petty squabbles for 2 minutes.... anyone catch this article? 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-admits-rangers-cup-30770234?fbclid=IwAR1ExviXMl5CdzDhEVl24T1_-PVWYQkr-UK6xrFeTjC-V0YHoAEg6iqMMnM

One little chestnut caught my eye:

"Rangers’ directors dig into their pockets, at Aberdeen they do that to give them a fighting budget."

Can ours not do the same? Or is our club, whose CEO was folding t shirts a few years ago, a club that grants titles and positions to those who don't really wish to assume the *actual* responsibility incumbent on them, especially when the club gets into this kind of difficulty? 

Directors at Rangers and Aberdeen do so knowing that they have a fall back, that being huge support bases relative to ourselves who provide funds in incomparable numbers when put up against ours. 

Your dig at our CEO is beneath even you. 

6 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Like all the other Farters I know, maturity really is the best approach to online discussion. 

Folk can read the full article, read the quotes you picked out in their context, and see you've misconstrued them. You are a shit-stirring rat.

3 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Directors at Rangers and Aberdeen do so knowing that they have a fall back, that being huge support bases relative to ourselves who provide funds in incomparable numbers when put up against ours. 

Your dig at our CEO is beneath even you. 

'A dig', OK ...  At least Ward made sense as a CEO when you look at his experience on paper

7 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Folk can read the full article, read the quotes you picked out in their context, and see you've misconstrued them. You are a shit-stirring rat.

"Picked out" it's essentially most of the paragraph tbh. Maybe I'm wrong? But at least I'm asking questions here and not taking everything at face value... 

Just now, Roger the cabin boy said:

"Picked out" it's essentially most of the paragraph tbh. Maybe I'm wrong? But at least I'm asking questions here and not taking everything at face value... 

Aye, you've done a good job. You got a few bites with your J Domingo account and you've caused a wee bit of discord and rancour with your other efforts. Someone had to stick it to those Livi fans on P&B for the crime of...ehh...supporting their local football club. Take us down a peg. Mission accomplished, though, your work is done here.

1 minute ago, FreedomFarter said:

Aye, you've done a good job. You got a few bites with your J Domingo account and you've caused a wee bit of discord and rancour with your other efforts. Someone had to stick it to those Livi fans on P&B for the crime of...ehh...supporting their local football club. Take us down a peg. Mission accomplished, though, your work is done here.

Are the other accounts in the room with us now? 

demonsintheroom.jpeg