Livingston - all the threads merged

2 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

Aye, it's hard to see why most folk hold goodwill to Martindale and Ward (two key figures in our double promotion) rather than Neil Hogarth (a guy who cut himself checks from the club)😂

As I said before, it's absolutely fair to question decisions made by the club, and this season has been a shiteshow both on and off the pitch, however re-framing Hogarth as some sort of blameless figure in this is nonsense

McDougall, Rankine, Hogath, Stoker and Ward may have helped save the clubs from the Italian regime, however it's clear there's a lot of bruised egos coming out now

When Hogarth took his own money back, all other directors and their dogs  were aware. This was in 2019. 

He wasn’t charged until 2022.

19 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Aye we’ve no money for players but let’s gamble on another court case we’d lose.

If we can't win it then why bring it in the first place, seems strange bringing in forensic accountants and the rest if there is no basis on the allegations made towards Hogarth. If you're saying it was all made up, then can you tell us the reason behind doing so? 

McIlvogue is meant to be underwriting this season's losses too, but Hogarth is blocking him doing so, which isn't helping the club.

2 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

When Hogarth took his own money back, all other directors and their dogs  were aware. This was in 2019. 

You're putting in a hell of a lot of time and energy white knighting Hogarth, any particular reason why?

22 hours ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

They shouldn’t be using the club’s money to pursue a court case in the first place. 

22 hours ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

The parent company, and failing that, the directors’ own. 

7 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Genuine question - why is it the "clubs money" when Ward is involved, yet Hogarth's "own money" when he decided to withdraw it on a whim?

Anyway, this reminded me of Hogath's excellent Twitter bio around the time he was removed from the board. A man clearly not lacking in hubris 😂

thumbnail_IMG_6376.png

13 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If we can't win it then why bring it in the first place, seems strange bringing in forensic accountants and the rest if there is no basis on the allegations made towards Hogarth. If you're saying it was all made up, then can you tell us the reason behind doing so? 

The intention of the court cases was to make Hogarth run out of money, give up,  and hand over his shares in OPPCO6.

The build up to his charging in 2022 was made up of repeated threats and monetary offers for his shareholding in the parent company.

I’m glad you used the plural, accountant(s). The first one the club brought in lost the will to live and left, the second one they brought in couldn’t find what they wanted to suit their narrative… hence the reason they weren’t featured AT ALL in any of the court case against Hogarth.

3 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

Genuine question - why is it the "clubs money" when Ward is involved, yet Hogarth's "own money" when he decided to withdraw it on a whim?

Because it *was* his own money. I’ve seen the transactions in black and white, and I’m not the only one who has seen this. (Again, “says me!” but be patient)

Money in - money out.

On 13/12/2023 at 08:39, Roger the cabin boy said:

I don’t think it’s fair for anyone critical of the club to need all these sources and evidence when you can say something as damning as what you’ve said with no evidence other than “I know someone, trust me bro.

Either cite your source or hush. And before you do, please spare us “someone from the club.”

7 minutes ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Because it *was* his own money. I’ve seen the transactions in black and white, and I’m not the only one who has seen this. (Again, “says me!” but be patient)

Money in - money out.

😂

So in your view any money given to the club by other directors is viewed as the club's money, any money given by Hogarth is ringfenced as Hogarth's? 

10 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

😂

So in your view any money given to the club by other directors is viewed as the club's money, any money given by Hogarth is ringfenced as Hogarth's? 

Can you not read or are you just deliberately playing dumb?

“Money given to the club by other directors” 

some assumption to make, what do you know? 

Edited by Roger the cabin boy

1 hour ago, Roger the cabin boy said:

Can you not read or are you just deliberately playing dumb?

“Money given to the club by other directors” 

some assumption to make, what do you know? 

Maybe I've seen the bank transactions as well? 😂

Also, I'm pretty sure funds provided by Robert Wilson (when he was a director) are mentioned in the accounts a few years ago

Again, for the sake of clarity, you're entitled to these views about the board. However I'm not sure why you become seething when folk don't blindly follow your logic based on hearsay? It's evident you're close to Hogarth and his case, however other folk are also entitled to view him as they please. 

1 minute ago, The Wrong Car said:

Maybe I've seen the bank transactions as well?

Doubt it

3 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

Also, I'm pretty sure funds provided by Robert Wilson (when he was a director) are mentioned in the accounts a few years ago

How much? Also a few years ago… not in line with the timeline of the court cases.

9 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

However I'm not sure why you become seething when folk don't blindly follow your logic based on hearsay

What I’ve said isn’t ‘hearsay’, and it is clear that you yourself are obviously connected to the club, or someone within, judging by your earlier screenshot and the name left in the header.

What I’ve said regarding court cases and money wasted is undeniable. What I’ve said in defence of Hogarth isn’t hearsay either. 

Just now, Roger the cabin boy said:

What I’ve said isn’t ‘hearsay’, and it is clear that you yourself are obviously connected to the club, or someone within, judging by your earlier screenshot and the name left in the header.

What I’ve said regarding court cases and money wasted is undeniable. What I’ve said in defence of Hogarth isn’t hearsay either. 

It was a screenshot from the Facebook forum, as that's where I saw it years ago. I completely agree the case is an example of wasting money, however your defence of Hogarth and his motives is based completely on evidence only you have seen 

29 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

It was a screenshot from the Facebook forum, as that's where I saw it years ago

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

29 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

based completely on evidence only you have seen 

Fair point, but sit tight pal- your mince pies might see something in the future if I can get my hands on anything  😉

Edited by Roger the cabin boy