Livingston - all the threads merged

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Every time I think I've got this guy's account blocked he makes a new one :D Anyway, there's an example of them providing one sided facts to back up their support of Rankine/Hogarth. I think that's going on about 6 months+ they've been at it ffs

Its important to hear both sides :D 

We hear very little from the club tho :( 

5 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Every time I think I've got this guy's account blocked he makes a new one :D Anyway, there's an example of them providing one sided facts to back up their support of Rankine/Hogarth. I think that's going on about 6 months+ they've been at it ffs

Ditto, didn't even bother reading his first post under his new account, just stuck him straight on ignore.

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'd love to let you have the last word ATLIS, but what i've said about Falkirk is a fact... a fact is a fact😂... but let see how this all pans out. 

Big game Wednesday, hopefully goes in our favour, or we could be arguing about a championship team, whose value *will indeed* be diminished.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Ditto, didn't even bother reading his first post under his new account, just stuck him straight on ignore.

It was funny at first but now it's just ended up with inane ramblings. Highlight of it was them being outed as close to/being Hogarth for me. Some schtick to keep up for 6+ months though, nevertheless an interesting way to try get people onto their side. 

I'm nothing to do with Livi or cabin boy.. I only scrutinize the performances of the players and Manager,I have a right  to vent my concerns of the on going lack of  chances created within the team,whether it's Martingales tactic's or just the player's are not good enough,as I've said on numerous occasions the midfield and lack of a winger  and non existing forward line will end in relegation The likes of Guthrie ,Sean Kelly,Pittman,Shinnie,Holt,Noble all need dropped, why keep playing these  guys week in ,week out  with the same outcome nothings going to get better, other squad players need to get game time, Shinnie is on £78,000 a year, Michael Nottingham £98,000,,,Bruce Anderson £78,000

Guthrie £33,800, Parks £34,320, Nouble £57,200,,  Llyod £72,800 ,,Sean Kelly£ 42,640,,,Stephen Kelly£31,200

9 minutes ago, Scrutinizer said:

I'm nothing to do with Livi or cabin boy.. I only scrutinize the performances of the players and Manager,I have a right  to vent my concerns of the on going lack of  chances created within the team,whether it's Martingales tactic's or just the player's are not good enough,as I've said on numerous occasions the midfield and lack of a winger  and non existing forward line will end in relegation The likes of Guthrie ,Sean Kelly,Pittman,Shinnie,Holt,Noble all need dropped, why keep playing these  guys week in ,week out  with the same outcome nothings going to get better, other squad players need to get game time, Shinnie is on £78,000 a year, Michael Nottingham £98,000,,,Bruce Anderson £78,000

Guthrie £33,800, Parks £34,320, Nouble £57,200,,  Llyod £72,800 ,,Sean Kelly£ 42,640,,,Stephen Kelly£31,200

Those figures are far off it :D The mental part of you being wrong about it is that Parkes is actually on about 120k p/y pre-tax apparently. Average wage at the club is 60k p/a. When I heard about Parkes' wages I thought it was a joke at first, he's one of the highest earners at the club.

6 hours ago, Scrutinizer said:

Just for the record i don't know you either. 

19 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Those figures are far off it :D The mental part of you being wrong about it is that Parkes is actually on about 120k p/y pre-tax apparently. Average wage at the club is 60k p/a. When I heard about Parkes' wages I thought it was a joke at first, he's one of the highest earners at the club.

Ive always been convinced Scrutinizer is Allan Preston, and youd find a link with who he criticises/praises and his clients, but ive never been arsed to check.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ive always been convinced Scrutinizer is Allan Preston, and youd find a link with who he criticises/praises and his clients, but ive never been arsed to check.

Would make a lot of sense, he's always had a thing against Livi. Something I've noticed for a while where he gives no credit to us even when we're winning :D 

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras 😂 Allan Preston doesn't give enough of a f**k about Livi to post on a forum about us every week when we lose. We trying to entertain ourselves with weird ass conspiricy theories as the football's so shite at the moment?

1 hour ago, Freedom Farter said:

Screenshot_20231219_083218_Chrome.thumb.jpg.54b40065734804706cb208e38a5035e4.jpg

That was the home match against Motherwell. It's the only time this season Martindale has started Pittman and Holt together at centre mid and they dominated (even prior to the Motherwell sending off).

It's exactly how we should lineup if Martindale wants to continue with 3 at the back. At RWB you could have Brandon or Montano while Mackay is injured and up top you can interchange Nouble with Guthrie (in no way advocating for him to play but at times he works hard and is a better option to a half arsed Nouble) or I'd be interested to see Bradley start up top with instructions just to drift wide at any time with a view to getting the ball into the box for Anderson.

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/welcome-shaun-donnellan/

New signing joining on the 1st of Jan. Shaun Donnellan a RB/RWB from Torquay. 

Quote from Davie: “He will bring a lot of versatility to the squad and that should allow us to move 1 or 2 on in the defensive areas, while focusing our recruitment more in the offensive areas now that we know we have Shaun over the line."

Would think Parkes is one to be moved on but not sure who else. Bitsindou is still on the books but my understanding was that he was free to leave whenever so possibly Welch-Hayes to leave?