Livingston - all the threads merged

Ged Nixon back in court tomorrow for another sequestration hearing Livi Sherrif Court

What happened to all those supporters who promised to keep a close eye on the financial dealings at LFC?

#15035 - Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:59

Sorry

Is it a secret listing as it's not on the rolls? Plus you cant be sequestrated twice so are you now saying he hasn't been?

Edinburgh GazetteDate: 14 October 2011 Issue Number: 27004 Page number: 2897 Publication Date: Friday, 14 October 2011 Notice Code: 2524 Recall of sequestration Gerard Keith Nixon Notice is hereby given that on 12 October 2011 a petition was presented to Livingston Sheriff Court by Gerard Keith Nixon, residing at XXX, for recall of sequestration. By Interlocutor dated 12 October 2011, the Sheriff at Livingston allowed all persons claiming an interest to lodge Answers thereto, if so advised, in the hands of the Sheriff Clerk, Sheriff Court, Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston EH54 6FF within 14 days after such intimation, service or advertisement; all of which notice is hereby given. MacRoberts LLP, Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX. Agents for the Petitioner

This is public information

GKN has letting it be known that Donald Finlay is his man in the courtroom kafuffle v Livi . Does Ged get his ice cream straight from the factory?

Is there any foundation to these claims or just more Huff and Puff

I always thought Donald Finlay was a wise man.

I am also surprised that no one on here or on Livilions has mentioned the article on the front page of the West Lothian Courier ref the goings on at Livi concerning GKN.

We'll everyone else knows except you.

MCL posted the original quote from the Edinburgh Gazette and it is common knowledge.

"You just can't teach Stupid"

Your making yourself look stupid here. You said he had been sequestrated, he isn't (in fact if you knew anything about the law.......we'll I ain't your secretary so look it up) You also asserted that he was due in court today, again that was incorrect. Has anything you have said been factual?

Your making yourself look stupid here. You said he had been sequestrated, he isn't (in fact if you knew anything about the law.......we'll I ain't your secretary so look it up) You also asserted that he was due in court today, again that was incorrect. Has anything you have said been factual?

Ditto

And good point about GKN not having DF.

At least we agree on something without the use of a secretary

Nixon has stated that Findlay is representing him in court, he is however a "serial bullshitter".

Donald Findlay is a criminal QC he isnt even in the same stable as Gavin MacCall who was the QC representing him at the recent hearings at the C.O.S.

So it's not even bullshit if he said it, more a blatant lie.

The accounts up to June 2013 have been lodged with Companies House.

I wonder who the 'others' are names with G Nixon on the list of director's loans? Possibly the "Trust" money for the dummy shares?

post-3931-0-35362200-1396698439_thumb.pn

Donald Findlay is a criminal QC he isnt even in the same stable as Gavin MacCall who was the QC representing him at the recent hearings at the C.O.S.

So it's not even bullshit if he said it, more a blatant lie.

Anyone with even a fleeting knowledge of Scottish Current affairs would know that Donald Findlay is a defence QC - obviously it's something he could do, but why on earth would Scotlands top defence QC represent someone in a civil case that THEY'VE brought?

It's utter, utter horseshit. Far too many people claiming to be Livi fans claiming that they know it all, on here and elsewhere, when in actual fact they know f**k all.

The accounts up to June 2013 have been lodged with Companies House.

I wonder who the 'others' are names with G Nixon on the list of director's loans? Possibly the "Trust" money for the dummy shares?

Surely that screenshot isn't right. I mean... Neill Rankine doesn't appear to have provided a loan??? Edited by ObserverFromAfar

Surely that screenshot isn't right. I mean... Neill Rankine doesn't appear to have provided a loan???

He wont have, he isn't a director so would be in the creditors figure if he has loaned any more than his bideyins £10k

Gonna be tap helpers for one week only and pump Hamilton for us. I know some Livi fans regard Dundee as their 'rivals' but you'd be totally forgiven for Hassan and we can slowly rebuild our relationship as tap mates. How about it?